Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest An Sionnach

73% possession , no goals . Arsenal under Wenger comes to mind . I would be happy to let Villa have all the ball tomorrow and mug them on the break.

16 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Why do Man City play their best game against us and total trash against the likes of United? This season is so frustrating. 

The Hobbit seems to have a number on Pep, which is absolutely hilarious, considering that the former is the worst manager of the league by a country mile. Also don't forget that we're willing to play to the contrary of the current Mu who just park the bus, hope for a lucky goal and hit on the counter. 

MU are really going to have a strong finish. We gotta win tomorrow, no other option.

• Like 1

City decide to put their two worst performencesof the season, in against the one team that can dethrone the lads of fourth spot.

That was a lifeless passionless display, almost as if they know the ban will happen and they might now **** off the league.

Edited by twister

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

At least the away fans will be home long before the home fans 

Bet they won't.

Every time I've been to Man City away they head for Piccadilly Station as much as our fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twister said:

City decide to put their two worst performencesof the season, in against the one team that can dethrone the lads of fourth spot.

That was a lifeless passionless display, almost as if they know the ban will happen and they might now **** off the league.

It is a bit of a joke really. Pep obviously focusing on other competition especially Champions League. Not as fair on teams that are still playing for something ie us. Similar to when opposition are in relegation battles.

1 minute ago, Fightforever said:

If we don't win against aston villa we wont get europe mark my words.

I think you may be correct with that prediction. We really need to wake up and start playing again.