Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Match Thread May 5th 2019

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Would like to see Hamza getting into the game more, he just doesnt seem to be as pro-active tonight as we have seen him before

He's at his best when the opposition have the ball or we're in transition. 

He's like a pound shop Kante, and I don't mean that as an insult, far more so than Ndidi is. Ndidi is something else. 

But in a game like this where we actually have a lot of the possession I'm not sure it suits him as much. Or at least it does but he doesn't stand out as much is probably more fair. 

• Like 1

We're doing fairly well here. Quite composed on the ball. 

Maddison is doing well. We should get Silva rattled a bit more. Already walking on thin ice after his 2 tackles. 

Bernardo Silva on the other hand is their best player. Got through Chilwell a couple of times with some silky skills. 

Just now, StanSP said:

We're doing fairly well here. Quite composed on the ball. 

Maddison is doing well. We should get Silva rattled a bit more. Already walking on thin ice after his 2 tackles. 

Bernardo Silva on the other hand is their best player. Got through Chilwell a couple of times with some silky skills. 

Its Bernardo Silva that's got me worried. We look good ourselves going forward though, especially down the right.