Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Match Thread May 5th 2019

Our shape is incredible, uncle brendans really got us organised and got the lads carrying out a gameplan, terrific from all, wilf looks so much more confident on the ball, even if we go on to lose the performance for me has been brilliant, keep it up lads 

• Like 1

Decent first half nut we need to be careful 2nd half. They tried getting around us then they tried playing in front of us.

What the chance that Kellechi comes on late in the game to get a winner.

Now that would be justice.

This is a wonderful performance from City , Rodgers is a class act , Chelsea will be soon thinking about him , we are showing why this is the best league on the planet , Such a young team if we work hard and support Rodgers we can really push for top 4/6 , now we need to sort the atmosphere at the KP and really become the 12th man 

Got to  be barnes for marc in another 15 mins and drop Madison back a bit where he is doing some damage and picking up free kicks.they were targeting chilwell at first but Hamza has helped out and now its going down the left.Just like to see one good ball through to vardy and we may just get a goal good effort so far

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Unless something changes, Man City is looking increasingly like getting a goal soon. We need to press higher and I feel like we need Barnes but I wouldnt know who to take off.

I say we bring on Harvey and see if we can get away with removing no one