Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Keogh's had his appeal rejected and is taking further action.

Surely will get an out of court settlement off them, you can't sack the passenger of the car and fine the two drivers for the pretty obvious reason that he is no longer able to play for them.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

6 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Keogh's had his appeal rejected and is taking further action.

Surely will get an out of court settlement off them, you can't sack the passenger of the car and fine the two drivers for the pretty obvious reason that he is no longer able to play for them.

They also said in a statement that primarily they'd dismissed him because what he did went against their values (or along those lines), but this was after they'd offered him a reduced contract. They've come out so badly from the whole thing.

• Like 1

I feel sick to my stomach hearing about the death of Benik Afobe's two year old daughter. She was the most beautiful little cherub I have ever seen. Imagine taking your kid to the hospital for an infection and never taking them home again. Gut wrenching. Puts football in perspective 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be good if Preston beat West Brom tomorrow and make the play-off picture even more intriguing.

I want WBA and Preston to both come up.

I find the whole Sala transfer fee saga a bit disingenuous. That it has come to this point is embarrassing.

Surely for peace‘s sake, both clubs could meet in the middle and settle for half of the fee in question?

Cardiff refusing to pay anything at present leaves a pretty sour taste behind.

• Like 3

On 03/12/2019 at 15:12, Fox in the North said:

In other news Forest have put in a planning application for a new stand. To be fair it’s much needed for the oldest stand. Would be great to hear any progress for the King Power! 

21A84206-AC7B-4D58-BD83-863497092405.jpeg

F9853CCF-A0BE-406F-ADBB-33A1E8641C85.jpeg

53255BFC-7357-449A-8B87-3673E0F9E9BB.jpeg

3A685084-987C-45AF-957C-E2BCB4EEC4EC.jpeg

AC4485F2-3AE7-4680-9D4C-F4FAFE24AC2F.jpeg

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Trent, we're looking at possibly getting a fresh new coat of paint for the gates.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Ownership is fine with the two Danish brothers that stepped up to save us.

Now we just need a proper manager.

Great stuff. Fingers crossed you find someone! I always keep hoping that County get promoted and  play Forest/Derby in the same division; you’ve come close a few times early on in the decade. Hope you can recover from non-league 

• Thanks 1