Jump to content
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Langston said:

Chris Hughton apparently turning his nose up at Championship jobs - find that a bit rich.

The Stoke job to be specific. Do you blame him? They're in freefall and that's a serious mess. They need a full clear out and that can't happen for a while 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The Stoke job to be specific. Do you blame him? They're in freefall and that's a serious mess. They need a full clear out and that can't happen for a while 

 

I don't blame him for that no, but the tone of what I've read insinuates he's turning his nose up at the division, which I find a bit off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Langston said:

 

I don't blame him for that no, but the tone of what I've read insinuates he's turning his nose up at the division, which I find a bit off. 

Ruling the whole decision out is off, he's one of those coaches who can get you there or there abouts to the prem, potentially consolidate you as a orem team but won't push you further than that

 

Almost as if he thinks the graft of play offs or mid table is below him? Unless he's waiting for just the right job, Southampton will probably be available soon 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparantly Alex Neil is wanted by Stoke, meanwhile Preston are reporting them for an illegal approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Apparantly Alex Neil is wanted by Stoke, meanwhile Preston are reporting them for an illegal approach.

He should stay at Preston. Stoke isn't a step up.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too right Preston.

 

Being bottom of the league and approaching the manager of the team who's 3rd lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Tom Lawrence scored for Derby.

probably swerved,hit the post first!!!

Honestly disgusting he is still able to play for them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Honestly disgusting he is still able to play for them

Genuinely would love to know how they were able to sack Keogh, yet continue to employ the two who actually broke the law 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Genuinely would love to know how they were able to sack Keogh, yet continue to employ the two who actually broke the law 

I would have thought Keogh's lawyers are working on that basis too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I would have thought Keogh's lawyers are working on that basis too.

Only can think of it being due to the injury through reckless behaviour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I would have thought Keogh's lawyers are working on that basis too.

I'm sure Derby will have looked at that before sacking him, I'm sure they can get away with it.

 

They obviously saw it as a chance to get out of paying his wages when he's out injured and not likely to play for them again. Rightly or wrongly, the other two are valuable assets and still have value, despite what they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Would love to see Preston and Bristol City in the premier league.

 

 

Preston seemed to be close for about 5 years, reached several play-offs and a couple of finals but never quite made it. A new name is welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...