Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

42 minutes ago, Langston said:

Chris Hughton apparently turning his nose up at Championship jobs - find that a bit rich.

The Stoke job to be specific. Do you blame him? They're in freefall and that's a serious mess. They need a full clear out and that can't happen for a while 

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The Stoke job to be specific. Do you blame him? They're in freefall and that's a serious mess. They need a full clear out and that can't happen for a while 

I don't blame him for that no, but the tone of what I've read insinuates he's turning his nose up at the division, which I find a bit off. 

4 minutes ago, Langston said:

I don't blame him for that no, but the tone of what I've read insinuates he's turning his nose up at the division, which I find a bit off. 

Ruling the whole decision out is off, he's one of those coaches who can get you there or there abouts to the prem, potentially consolidate you as a orem team but won't push you further than that

Almost as if he thinks the graft of play offs or mid table is below him? Unless he's waiting for just the right job, Southampton will probably be available soon 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

I would have thought Keogh's lawyers are working on that basis too.

I'm sure Derby will have looked at that before sacking him, I'm sure they can get away with it.

They obviously saw it as a chance to get out of paying his wages when he's out injured and not likely to play for them again. Rightly or wrongly, the other two are valuable assets and still have value, despite what they did.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Would love to see Preston and Bristol City in the premier league.

Preston seemed to be close for about 5 years, reached several play-offs and a couple of finals but never quite made it. A new name is welcome.