Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Collymore said:

The Portuguese for storm is "tempestade"

You can make the word "stampede" out of that..

It's confirmed, there will be a stampede of players joining before the deadline, one of them Coutinho.

According to a Spanish correspodant on the radio,  Coutinho refuses to go out on loan, only wants a permanent deal which,  as he pointed out, is highly unlikely as no one would want to pay what would be too high an asking price. 

Only Dragovic signed on deadline day that hadn't at least been reported that we were close to signing him the day before, therefore the chances of us signing any player other than Praet seems quite unlikely. Even Soyuncu and Benkovic became common knowledge that we were on the verge of signing them the day before. 

Damp squib 

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It’s Bale. Rhymes with hail. You get hail in thunderstorms. Linekersapples said a storm was coming. That means Bale 100%. I’m good at these codes message things. Next stop Voynich manuscript. 

Also likely to flood in a storm and you might have to bale the water out 

5 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It’s Bale. Rhymes with hail. You get hail in thunderstorms. Linekersapples said a storm was coming. That means Bale 100%. I’m good at these codes message things. Next stop Voynich manuscript. 

I thought I recognised your name, you translated the Rosetta Stone tablet didn’t you?