Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

That seems really weird. Not like someone cannot create new threads, or stick it in another thread lol

I think people get the point once something is removed though. Mark runs an amazing site and I don't think anyone would want to get him in trouble by carrying on re-creating info that has been removed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The club have requested things are removed previously to be fair..... the entire thread seems extreme mind! lol 

yep, i've had that happen to me before. direct call from the club

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forward thinking said:

Anyone want to be brave and make a prediction....

Ivan Perisic.

That one is believable as a deadline day signing. It would still be bonkers, but I can see him ending up somewhere, and it's hardly like we are short of cash right now for either fees or wages.

Just now, AjcW said:

I think people get the point once something is removed though. Mark runs an amazing site and I don't think anyone would want to get him in trouble by carrying on re-creating info that has been removed.

Excellent point - second the view that Mark runs a great site :thumbup:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

The dictionary definition of a Rhetorical question right there :appl:

I suppose you have a point but still, there is always a need to have a place where shit collects, keeps the other threads a little cleaner!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not really silly is it. We don't pay for this excellent site, and it's someones business.... would you risk losing yours for a bit of leaked info??

There wasnt any info to be leaked other than cover your balls with deep heat due to a storm.

Just miserable