Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

That the Praet signing is a mere light drizzle compared to what's in store... Supposedly. 

"Fart in the storm" I think you will find.

HE'S GONE, I'M FREAKING THE **** OUT!!! HE NOW RESIDES IN THAT VOID OF REALITIES KNOWN AS "GUEST". HE'S BEEN PULLED FROM THE MATRIX, WE'RE ALL SLAVES TO REPTILIAN OVERLORDS.... ALL HAIL OUR REPTILIAN OVERLORDS!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ithuriel said:

Some one had to say it, if it has not been said already, this thread is nought but a storm in a tea cup.

Nowts happened since Maguire left.

Everything has happened since Maguire left. Just because you cannot see, does not mean something is not. Much happens that nothing you know of youngling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

We could probably afford Coutinho with the Maguire money, and he has worked with Rodgers before and Countinho rates him as a manager so not beyond the realms of delusion although most likely not happening

It really is 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We could probably afford Coutinho with the Maguire money, and he has worked with Rodgers before and Countinho rates him as a manager so not beyond the realms of delusion although most likely not happening

You're in for some disappointing times I'm afraid 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Only Dragovic signed on deadline day that hadn't at least been reported that we were close to signing him the day before, therefore the chances of us signing any player other than Praet seems quite unlikely. Even Soyuncu and Benkovic became common knowledge that we were on the verge of signing them the day before. 

Damp squib 

I imagine if there is going to be anything tomorrow there will be a John Percy article online this evening around 10pm. 

Otherwise, it will just be Praet imo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We could probably afford Coutinho with the Maguire money, and he has worked with Rodgers before and Countinho rates him as a manager so not beyond the realms of delusion

lol  Freudian slip?  Or just the new motto for Foxes Talk?

• Haha 1