Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Mee-9

I cannot wait for tomorrow.

Remember the deadline day when fans struck back? Dildo in the ear, fans shouting f her right in the.... 

Oh the good old days. 

Being honest though, positivity fellas and ladies! Lets not go slagging someone if they're ITK or not! I just hope it's a good one, and I log onto here tomorrow and see stuff like... 'Bale spotted on a hay bale in a field in Queniborough wearing a Leicester shirt,' or 'Neymar spotted buying a Pork Pie in Melton Mowbray,' or 'Ziyech spotted in The Corn Exchange kicking off because theres no service at the upstairs bar and he hasn't got the Wetherspoons app.' 

Enjoy people!

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Do you think he was talking bollocks then Babs?

I don’t have a clue!! It was all pretty vague from what I saw. They’ve tightened ship so much down city now that I don’t think the good stuff leaks unless agents want it to or right before the player is going to sign.

26 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Messaged him directly asking about latest transfer wheelings and dealings. Responded with the latest info and also said that wouldn't be posting here again, apparently needs to check the legitimacy of his source. But needn't have, seems to be one of the more reliable posters/ITKs.

There is his backtracking already then, 'needs to check sources' like Babylon said, he's not said anything all summer that's concrete or not already public knowledge.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

I admit I'm not very savvy when it comes to digging out the rumours and finding accurate info, so spare me if I say something out of turn or just plain stupid. But pages like Indy Kalia and LCFC HQ are notorious for reposting old news, or reshaping it so it becomes vaguely relevant to any of today's transfer activity. That's how those sort of ITKs survive.

SeanfromEnderby with his self-titled #NeverWrong reputation is another one, whether he is a legitimate ITK (he said he got a call from his "source" this evening on the Twittersphere) remains to be seen. Whereas people hang onto words from John Percy's Telegraph posts as these seem to have more of an official look to them. More definitive. Unlike your SSN speculative entries where they "understand" according to their sources, which are more wrong than not these days.

Suppose an ITK is just built on a positive, accurate reputation, but doesn't take themselves too seriously either. @LinekersApples was clearly one that was more respected on here than not.

There are so many about know proclaiming info I honestly can’t even keep track of who has ever said anything remotely decent on transfers other than @Ashley and @UpTheLeagueFox

All I will say is that it’s incredibly suspicious when I read a report on twitter and within seconds an ITK appears on here writing the same thing just very slightly different lol

Anyway... ignorance is bliss. If people enjoy it then feck it. 

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I don’t have a clue!! It was all pretty vague from what I saw. They’ve tightened ship so much down city now that I don’t think the good stuff leaks unless agents want it to or right before the player is going to sign.

Didn't you used to get info on medicals a while back or am I completely wrong?

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Moment of the window that...

'Has he been taken down for saying too much'

Yeah, Michael Fish has been on the phone, says hes a disgrace to weather forecasters and threatened to come over and forecast a hurricane on the shed where hes hiding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I don’t think it has tightened up at all I get good info but only see my source before games so pretty useless during this transfer window but he did tell me Youri would sign just before the Chelsea game

2 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I don’t think it has tightened up at all I get good info but only see my source before games so pretty useless during this transfer window but he did tell me Youri would sign just before the Chelsea game

Youri didn’t even know he’d sign... he said himself he was taking his time to make sure the right offer was taken. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Alfie Mawson in a straight deal loan deal with Fulham for Amartey. Just made it up

Could you imagine him signing tomorrow... you could sack off the day job and be the next transfer guru.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Messaged him directly asking about latest transfer wheelings and dealings. Responded with the latest info and also said that wouldn't be posting here again, apparently needs to check the legitimacy of his source. But needn't have, seems to be one of the more reliable posters/ITKs.

Ian McCaskill is never wrong :angry:

14 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

My sources lead me to believe that he’s pissed off to the core 

naah he is pretty thick skinned

all he did was plant the seed of hope

probably drowning his sorrows with a few Ciders

Edited by HankMarvin