Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Right.... Folk need to calm da fuch down! We. Are. Not. Signing. Coutinho!

I'm so confident that we won't sign him (loan or otherwise) that if he does, I'll buy a Derby top, A Forrest top, learn to fuching sew, sew them both together and were them every game day for a year. 

#Nothappening. 

Can’t wait to see you down the KP when big Phil slams one in the top corner 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Because that's what happens in the 'highest' circles of society now (in my opinion) - we're set a dreadful example and we duly copy it.

Peer pressure, learnt behaviour is bollox imo, surprised you run with that Peaky.

I'll use an extreme example... you see reporting/coverage of a mass shooting do you go out and get yourself an AK47?

I'm firmly with Geoff's reply.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I can't believe some of the shite given on here to Apples, 1 day left in the transfer window means lots could still happen. 

Most has come from petulant tell me more posts.

Don't forget @UpTheLeagueFoxsaid himself he gets some decent info.

Right or wrong, it's potential info on a football forum, why act like playground bullies?

Not sure anyone is bullying anyone, all seems good humour from what I've seen or have I missed something.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

He’s good. People should praise the genuine good intentions some have with info sharing :) 

I genuinely think his post about a storm coming was one of the best I have seen on here for ages and should go down in foxestalk folklore.

Absolute classic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Some people choose to be bullies. No need for it.

Generally insecure people, the ones who give it but can't take it.

What have they said? My comments are in a joking way, @LinekersApples has been brilliant and I appreciate everything that he gives us,

just as I do with you and the other ITK’s 

7 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Peer pressure, learnt behaviour is bollox imo, surprised you run with that Peaky.

I'll use an extreme example... you see reporting/coverage of a mass shooting do you go out and get yourself an AK47?

I'm firmly with Geoff's reply.

My answer doesn't contradict what Geoff said......and I will engage no further, simply because I've started something that shouldn't continue here.

25 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I can't believe some of the shite given on here to Apples, 1 day left in the transfer window means lots could still happen. 

Most has come from petulant tell me more posts.

Don't forget @UpTheLeagueFoxsaid himself he gets some decent info.

Right or wrong, it's potential info on a football forum, why act like playground bullies?

Seems a decent bloke.

if I was him I wouldn’t bother giving anything if he gets pelters.

Always happens and then the next minute people are begging for info.