Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

@LinekersApples 

I think we will find by the time tomorrow night comes, we won’t be far away at all from what he said would happen.

Just sayin.

Agree with you. I've followed @LinekersApples posts for some time on here. Nobody can be correct with info all the time but he is one of the more reliable ones. I hope he continues to post.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Agree with you. I've followed @LinekersApples posts for some time on here. Nobody can be correct with info all the time but he is one of the more reliable ones. I hope he continues to post.

He's made it clear that he won't be posting on here for some time and it's a shame. ITKs won't get it right all the time, but surely have some sort of credibility to be labelled an ITK in the first place (unless they just regurgitate old news from other sources).

• Like 1

Top 6 are excelling with their transfer business, throw in Everton now, Wolves, West Ham. We arent spending ti hit Europe were spending now to remain a top 10 side with the hope we have enough to at least compete for an outside chance of top 6. Gets harder every year with the money being thrown around.

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Top 6 are excelling with their transfer business, throw in Everton now, Wolves, West Ham. We arent spending ti hit Europe were spending now to remain a top 10 side with the hope we have enough to at least compete for an outside chance of top 6. Gets harder every year with the money being thrown around.

They don't have Vardy , Chilwell, Madison or Ricardo. Or Schmeical. 

This transfer wet yourself for players shit is ridiculous

4 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

He's made it clear that he won't be posting on here for some time and it's a shame. ITKs won't get it right all the time, but surely have some sort of credibility to be labelled an ITK in the first place (unless they just regurgitate old news from other sources).

Has he? I missed that. I’ll miss his posts too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

image.png.5d0b49958d182f056e619dc49352c0c4.png

Right I'll clear this up, I saw the thread reappeared , scan read quite a few pages saw a few , tease, tell me more type posts then some, as I flew through,slamming him for quoting bs , stating he'd run away/hiding cos he's full of it. To me some seemed well OTT and bullyish but imo some of these will be creeping up arses to get info.

I paid no attention to who's posts nor do I  want a bully not bully debate, if you knew me you'd know I'm far from sensitive and definitely love banter.

If I've misread banter ,fair enough, I seriously don't get why people hang on every word or bite the hand that feeds potential info?

Right or wrong what'as the harm?

5 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

It’s all subjective though isn’t it. Not every signing is a success. Everton spunked similar amounts previously and where did it get them? West Ham, United and Arsenal have all a questionable transfer history in recent times. 

I’m quite content if we sign not a single other player, however, I expect we will. I think we have been very shrewd this year, and it’s the squad bond strength that makes us a proper team, and not some 5 or 6 new signings thrown together. 

9 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Has he? What did he say? I missed that 

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Has he? I missed that. I’ll miss his posts too

Messaged him directly asking about latest transfer wheelings and dealings. Responded with the latest info and also said that wouldn't be posting here again, apparently needs to check the legitimacy of his source. But needn't have, seems to be one of the more reliable posters/ITKs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Didn't see that but can't really blame him. You're right it is a shame. :(

8 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

(unless they just regurgitate old news from other sources).

Indy Kalia and the like have got hundreds of thousands of followers doing it and many think they actually have sources.

I don’t know what ‘apples has said in the past, but he’s not said anything concrete and not said anything we didn’t already know or been said elsewhere this summer.

Who knows... frankly I’ve given up caring because you can be wrong over and over again on here (hello ‘fin) and people will ignore it and insist they are ITK and are grateful of them sharing. So it’s a losing battle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tbf he probably is spot on with his info but there wasn’t really any need to keep hinting at something repeatedly. 

There are other posters on here who will commit to giving information as when it looks 100% as opposed to a possibility 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox