Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Ricardo Pereira

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I don’t believe that he has a family so upping and leaving wouldnt be an issue  .... the opportunity to go to juve and play with CR7 etc etc ...... that would be a tough one for us to compete with ..... I expect he would want a decent wage rise to cover his disappointment......

Fair enough.

Really hate seeing this topic at the top of the list though.

Would imagine the possibility of this comes down discussions between Ricky and the club when he signed. The timing of Justin now seems suspicious mind :sweating:

And this info does cause a mild case of 

0DD7399A-D6FE-4EBF-8CAB-583E932B4EA5.jpeg.e52b3be61b203ced7f83d27214bbff61.jpeg

If you believed everything that is in papers it would look like we are having a fire sale. Maguire, Maddison, Chilwell, Ricardo, Ndidi, apparently all going.  I actually believ that we will not sell anyone that we don't want to. Don't need the money, all on long term deals, all (with the exception of HM) have publicly stated how much they love the club and are looking forward to next season here. When will these journos stop their stupid crusade to sell all our players.

This one doesnt seem to want to go away. No way that juve would pay more than 60m that we would be looking for. Cant really blame him if he wanted to go though. The opportunity to play just outside de ligt (presumably) and in the same team as ronaldo would be a big draw. Luckily there are a lot of right backs we could get as a replacement right now. Would definitely want kean or bernadeschi as an option for us to even consider anything. 

2 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Out of all of our sqaud, he’s by far my favourite player, and would be gutted if we sold him, probably the one genuine class player that could get in any of the best teams.

Ditto

2 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Out of all of our sqaud, he’s by far my favourite player, and would be gutted if we sold him, probably the one genuine class player that could get in any of the best teams.

I remember He was a bit shaky when he first came, quite a few times him completely misjudging the ball leading to us being exposed but he seemed to sure up those mistakes towards the end of the season and Doesnt seem so lightweight. Not far off world class at all!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would imagine the possibility of this comes down discussions between Ricky and the club when he signed. The timing of Justin now seems suspicious mind :sweating:

And this info does cause a mild case of 

0DD7399A-D6FE-4EBF-8CAB-583E932B4EA5.jpeg.e52b3be61b203ced7f83d27214bbff61.jpeg

I wouldnt be surprised to see the new lad in at right back and super ricardo flying down the wing.

Edited by gw_leics772
I got a semi halfway through typing that and thought you should know

3 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I reckon you could count on one hand the amount of clubs that could afford him, and Juventus aren't one of them

Don't be silly. Sad to say but the Gobbi signed Ronaldo for £100million and fatty Higuaín for £80million. 

6 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Don't be silly. Sad to say but the Gobbi signed Ronaldo for £100million and fatty Higuaín for £80million. 

I'm not convinced they'd be willing to pay our demands for a right back, presuming we rightfully demand more than the 100 million we apparantly want for Maguire. They'll probably just offer well below what we want for weeks like the rest of them and then they'll panic and come in on deadline day with the quoted price, which we'll reject.

18 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I'm not convinced they'd be willing to pay our demands for a right back, presuming we rightfully demand more than the 100 million we apparantly want for Maguire. They'll probably just offer well below what we want for weeks like the rest of them and then they'll panic and come in on deadline day with the quoted price, which we'll reject.

Maybe or maybe not? But that wasn't your original claim.

18 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

£100m and we can talk....

I honestly wouldn't, I think he's capable of 15-20 goal contributions a season which for a full back is astonishing. Behind Vardy he is currently our star man, influential.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I honestly wouldn't, I think he's capable of 15-20 goal contributions a season which for a full back is astonishing. Behind Vardy he is currently our star man, influential.

For sure our best player this year.

It would never even reach that sort of money anyway. The chances of a fullback going for that type of money is absurd, even though we are in no position to sell and that he’s one of the best players at the club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

£100m and we can talk....

We can’t ask for that because his salary is way too low for a player of that value.

i imagine he knows he isn’t going to be allowed to leave but his agent is stoking the interest to get his current deal renegotiated 

• Like 1