Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Ricardo Pereira

Seems like many newish talented players in the team Are up for grabs, despite being their first season at LCFC.

A good testing time for the club to resist any pressure to sell any of them/convince these players to stay.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamRocket said:

Sounds  like this clubs gonna be billionaires come next season if we selling all our players 100mils here 100mil there 75mil over there before you know it will billionaires 

Sell them all, sell the ground, fold the club and give season ticket holders 30,000 each.

• Haha 3

I think he is another one that will give us 1 more year but after that, the likes of him, Maddison, Chilwell, Maguire etc, may all be pushing for a move as the big clubs come knocking! Hopefully we have a real breakthrough season with them and can get that top 6 spot, although even then it may be hard to prevent them from some big moves. We will no doubt be paid lots for these types of players, but the rebuilding job would be substantial, so I just hope we can keep as many here as possible.

Guest SO1

Time for a raise and contract extension. If he keeps this up(great play) he'll be gone after next season.

If he wants to go after next season and we play hard ball, even with an excellent offer from Barca. We are going to start having problems attracting the Tielemans of the world.

You can regulate the river but you can't stop it from flowing. Even with European Football. The planning should have started last year.

Guest SO1
20 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Let’s be honest, he’d suit them so well

Wait till next year when Rodgers hopefully has us purring. Your going to cry when he leaves(so will I). Leaves if Barca doesn't make us one of their stupid low ball offers.

21 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Time for a raise and contract extension. If he keeps this up(great play) he'll be gone after next season.

If he wants to go after next season and we play hard ball, even with an excellent offer from Barca. We are going to start having problems attracting the Tielemans of the world.

You can regulate the river but you can't stop it from flowing. Even with European Football. The planning should have started last year.

Talking of rivers can you PM me a stream?

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I think he is another one that will give us 1 more year but after that, the likes of him, Maddison, Chilwell, Maguire etc, may all be pushing for a move as the big clubs come knocking! Hopefully we have a real breakthrough season with them and can get that top 6 spot, although even then it may be hard to prevent them from some big moves. We will no doubt be paid lots for these types of players, but the rebuilding job would be substantial, so I just hope we can keep as many here as possible.

The big clubs ARE fuching knocking. Can’t you hear them?