Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Ricardo Pereira

16 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We can’t ask for that because his salary is way too low for a player of that value.

i imagine he knows he isn’t going to be allowed to leave but his agent is stoking the interest to get his current deal renegotiated 

Probably linked though isn't it (which I assume is your point). I'd imagine Harry's agent is trying to organise better wages for a English transfer record defender (seeing as that's how we view him) and Ricardo's agent understands that we view Ricardo as equally as important if not more so (think of the player of the season awards) so makes sense to put pressure on our club with these kind of stories to gain more negotiating power.

18 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We can’t ask for that because his salary is way too low for a player of that value.

i imagine he knows he isn’t going to be allowed to leave but his agent is stoking the interest to get his current deal renegotiated 

And felix at benfica is on more than Ricardo is he? 

• Like 1

Wouldn't have predicted Ricardo being on Juventus' radar after the opening 10 games of last season.

Not sure what to make of Juventus though. One of the top 12 clubs in the world and stronger than say Man Utd or Arsenal right now but they are a bit weaker than they were from 2015-18 in Europe. Bit of rebuilding to be done.

Even if we hold on to him for now we will do very well to keep him going into August 2020. Was a class above from Cardiff away to the end of season.

49 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Wouldn't have predicted Ricardo being on Juventus' radar after the opening 10 games of last season.

Not sure what to make of Juventus though. One of the top 12 clubs in the world and stronger than say Man Utd or Arsenal right now but they are a bit weaker than they were from 2015-18 in Europe. Bit of rebuilding to be done.

Even if we hold on to him for now we will do very well to keep him going into August 2020. Was a class above from Cardiff away to the end of season.

Well they can rebuild without our fuching players. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Whoever scouted Ricardo deserves a medal. That is all.

That was Puel who brought him in. I think he had played for him in France before.

But he has to be worth 100 mil based on today's silly prices.  My one fear is that one of the Choppers will snap his leg as he looks so light.

8 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

That was Puel who brought him in. I think he had played for him in France before.

But he has to be worth 100 mil based on today's silly prices.  My one fear is that one of the Choppers will snap his leg as he looks so light.

Some players are just made of different stuff, look at the state of mahrez's legs and can't remember him being injured? Let's hope Ricky is the same

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Vardy is built like an anorexic smack head and he copes just fine

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 27/07/2019 at 17:14, Langston said:

Why would you bump this thread after a month of being dormant for that you blert lol

I opened this and saw a post that PSG had enquired about him or were interested in him. 

Then quickly realised it was from 9th June lol

7 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

The biggest, most athletic top on the most matchstick like of chicken legs... 

What a Legend!

Not to mention the fact that only the left one worked. The right was just a limp appendage he dragged around lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Not to mention the fact that only the left one worked. The right was just a limp appendage he dragged around lol

Apart from the Championship title winning goal which somehow brought that lifeless support of an appendage the one chance to overshadow the more illustrious twin peg. 

I remember thinking "Holy crap! He's scored with his right foot!" 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2019 at 18:10, Spudulike said:

Whoever scouted Ricardo deserves a medal. That is all.

Why did you have to post this in the transfer thread? Nearly crapped myself that Man U were in for him at £20m under his asking price!

25 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Why did you have to post this in the transfer thread? Nearly crapped myself that Man U were in for him at £20m under his asking price!

Me too. This was after viewing Harry misses training, fully expected to see Ricardo missed training when I saw this thread get new messages :@