Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Ricardo Pereira

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Quite staggering how many of our players are being linked away. Why arent there clubs all over Wolves players and Everton's?

Possibly because we gave  in and sold Mahrez to Man City last season and a big club managed to turn his head

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Quite staggering how many of our players are being linked away. Why arent there clubs all over Wolves players and Everton's?

Because wolves are ran by the agent that probably starts all these transfer rumours. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I’d say we’ve got the youngsters with the most potential in the league bar a couple e.g wan bissaka which makes me wonder how on earth hasn’t he made an England squad yet 

24 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Possibly because we gave  in and sold Mahrez to Man City last season and a big club managed to turn his head

Doubt it. We were resolute in keeping Mahrez for at least a year longer than we perhaps should have.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

I’d say we’ve got the youngsters with the most potential in the league bar a couple e.g wan bissaka which makes me wonder how on earth hasn’t he made an England squad yet 

Walker and TAA. 

Solid 2 to contend with, Gomez too if you class him back up right back ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Maybe because our players are better and more talented than Wolves and Everton’s? 

2 hours ago, SO1 said:

The guy from Chelsea broke his ankle last week.

Might get some discount:ph34r:.  If he's as good as he's rated by Chelsea fans that follow the hundreds of players they have then, he might be a good med term gamble 

17 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Im not worried about losing any players this season to be honest. It’s next summer if we don’t make Europe again is when I’ll be a bit more worried. Chilwell, Maddison, Ricardo, Maguire will probably all go

And that's when Lee Congerton will really come in to his own.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Are there any wolves or Everton players that you would swap for Pereria, Maguire, Chilwell or madison?

That's not necessarily the only factor though is it? Digne, Richarlison, Neves, Doherty, Jota, Jiminez all had very very good seasons, some arguably better than those you've quoted above. I'm surprised there's not more interest in some of those, we are being hyped up big time for having a great team in the making. Let's hope we get to see them achieve this.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's not necessarily the only factor though is it? Digne, Richarlison, Neves, Doherty, Jota, Jiminez all had very very good seasons, some arguably better than those you've quoted above. I'm surprised there's not more interest in some of those, we are being hyped up big time for having a great team in the making. Let's hope we get to see them achieve this.

I think we are still perceived as a small club, rightly or wrongly. Wolves having a super agent running things helps them. The good thing is our owners have proven they wont be taken for a ride and we aren't a Southampton style selling club. The 90m price tag on Maguire continues to show this.

If I was a Rodgers I would be saying to these boys, we have something special here, give it a year and let's see what we can do. They clearly all love playing here and get on better than most squads I've ever seen but it's hard at their age not to have your head turned when the big boys come sniffing.

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Because most of our players linked are young and English. Take them out of it and it's just Ricardo.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frost said:

No chance PSG will go for him. They have FFP problems and are absolutely desperate for a top class DM.

Selling Meunier and who knows if Mbappe and Neymar will still be there after the summer, plus they must still have some wonga to throw around, they always do. 

He is one of only 2 outfield players in our team with any consistent end product (3 if you count Tielemans who we don't yet own) it would be a huge loss to the team, but there's a real fear he could be in demand by the very best clubs in Europe. His lack of recognition with his national side since he joined us won't be helping our cause either, most of our stars have prospered for their national side since joining us but Ricardo it's been the opposite.

If we did lose him, it would have to be north of £60-70m as he is one of our best players and potentially one of the best right backs in the world. Timothy Castagne would be the obvious replacement but I really hope this is just a rumour.

21 hours ago, Royston. said:

Ricardo is too good for us but im not ready for him to leave for a good 10 years.

In case you hadn't noticed, we're trying hard to lose the 'little ole Leicester' tag.

• Like 2