Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

6 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

We need to be ruthless and say "Jamie you cant do it all on your own" and recruit somebody to challenge his mantle. It only needs him to tweak something and we are desperately short. In Nacho I don't trust. Perez is not an out and out striker for me. 

He's probably not going to appreciate that when he's still one of the PL's top strikers.

We've signed Perez who is ideal - a forward who will play regularly, but also able to deputise when Vardy's not available. Why don't you think he could be an out and out striker? He got a decent tally in an ultra-conservative Newcastle side last season.

I don't think many of us would argue that Nacho is an ideal backup, but Rodgers might well be able to get him to improve. He has looked fitter and more confident in pre-season, and if he does play, he might be offered much better service now than he's had here in the past. I don't think we can realistically hope for a much better 3rd choice.

A striker who is good enough to fill in for Vardy, but also happy to be on the bench most of the time is not easy to find. Won't be cheap, either. I think we're fine for strikers. I could see the merits in us getting another versatile player like Ayoze, though - someone who will play regularly as a winger or no.10, but can also play as a striker.

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think many of us would argue that Nacho is an ideal backup, but Rodgers might well be able to get him to improve. He has looked fitter and more confident in pre-season, and if he does play, he might be offered much better service now than he's had here in the past. I don't think we can realistically hope for a much better 3rd choice

I think this could be a key factor. He looks a lot fitter than under previous regimes, which may help him get into positions.

As well the improved service he should receive may well suit his game a lot better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

ZIYECH IS COMING

Don't forget to click your heels three times, knock on wood and bark at the moon..:)

38 minutes ago, Vossen said:

I live I the Netherlands & ZIYECH is just like Slimani... it's a no from me !

Your just selfish. You want to keep him all to yourself at Ajax. Either that or your a bad judge of YouTube clips and stats....:)

olmo, Lozano, Bailey, sarr, suso would improve us going forward. Olmo played in croatian league which would suggest he has nothing agreed yet.

Could see suso, praet and djene coming in as 2 have buy outs and one has a public price. Makes negotiations very simple...providing they want to come of course

• Like 1

Wolves been linked with Olmo. Heard about him first last summer and from what I've seen he's a real top talent. Can play attacking midfield, from either flank or as a false nine, would suit Rodgers perfectly.

• Like 1

After having tried to sign him away, AC Milan top brass, on boss Marco Giampaolo's suggestion, are now planning to keep Spanish winger Suso (25) in, according to Corriere dello Sport. Rossoneri manager is in fact meaning to line him up as an attacking midfielder, in his 4-3-1-2 plan.

Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

After having tried to sign him away, AC Milan top brass, on boss Marco Giampaolo's suggestion, are now planning to keep Spanish winger Suso (25) in, according to Corriere dello Sport. Rossoneri manager is in fact meaning to line him up as an attacking midfielder, in his 4-3-1-2 plan.

Or is that just a media ploy to increase his value? 

A player wanted by the club is worth more than one wanting out 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Or is that just a media ploy to increase his value? 

A player wanted by the club is worth more than one wanting out 

Tbf he is playing tonight in that role against man u but guessing that will be taken by paquenta when he is back. No issue on cost as it's 36m buy out but not sure he loved rodgers when he left Liverpool 

26 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Tbf he is playing tonight in that role against man u but guessing that will be taken by paquenta when he is back. No issue on cost as it's 36m buy out but not sure he loved rodgers when he left Liverpool 

He wasn't good enough. A legend in his own mind. He should stay in Italy, it suits him and the level of his game. 36mil is highway robbery.