Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

Just now, SheppyFox said:

There are still 6 teams with stronger squads than us, we’ll be relying on one side under performing now we haven’t spent any money. 

Fortunately 2 of those 6 teams have totally unproven managers running them.

Just now, SheppyFox said:

There are still 6 teams with stronger squads than us, we’ll be relying on one side under performing now we haven’t spent any money. 

In interested to see who you feel they are? Because I can only name three that are clearly better.

Man City

Spurs 

Liverpool

From there down to tenth I’d say it’s pretty much even. 

2 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Tielemans, Perez and the sale of Maguire were done in plenty of time some people just like a good moan! Get a grip

Well Tielemans took forever to get sorted after he was spotted on a plane, Perez was out of the blue so nobody knows how long that took and Maguires contract was wrapped up quickly because once a fee was agreed Man Utd dealt with it, not us. We knew he was coming over last night, surely someone would have talked about wages before him taking a flight? I don't see how it can take all day, it baffles me when other deals were seemingly done in less than 5 hours for other clubs.

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I'm not sure mr pitchfork can't wait an hour and 40 minutes. I guess I'll use the time to decide how to partition out the hate between Rudkin, Susan and the ITKs who may know have been as in the know as they thought.

Just now, Pliskin said:

In interested to see who you feel they are? Because I can only name three that are clearly better.

Man City

Spurs 

Liverpool

Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Well Tielemans took forever to get sorted after he was spotted on a plane, Perez was out of the blue so nobody knows how long that took and Maguires contract was wrapped up quickly because once a fee was agreed Man Utd dealt with it, not us. We knew he was coming over last night, surely someone would have talked about wages before him taking a flight? I don't see how it can take all day, it baffles me when other deals were seemingly done in less than 5 hours for other clubs.

Better tell the club in Jan then to get the deals sorted in 5 hours because you get too stressed. That should do the trick

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

"There are 6 deal sheets involving Premier League clubs for potential transfers after the 5pm deadline. This buys the clubs an additional 2 hours to complete the paperwork."

Praet, Iwobi, Lo Celso (now complete), not sure who other 3 are! 

4 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Fortunately 2 of those 6 teams have totally unproven managers running them.

It is luck, hopefully it’s enough.

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Man City

Spurs 

Liverpool

Man City

Liverpool

Spurs

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man Utd

Wolves (debatable)

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd. 

Really? Chelsea perhaps but United and Arsenal are well short. Throwing money around doesn’t necessarily mean anything. We’ve invested wisely, and the signings we have made have improved is considerably. I think a few will underestimate us this season.