Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Also In The News

Guest MattP
11 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

The problem is nobody here knows the full picture and it comes down to whether you trust Trump and the people who advised him. 

It is.

Had this been Obama the same people fully behind Trump would be accusing him of being a warmonger and the ones calling into question Trump would be trying to see it from the Democrat point of view.

12 minutes ago, MattP said:

It is.

Had this been Obama the same people fully behind Trump would be accusing him of being a warmonger and the ones calling into question Trump would be trying to see it from the Democrat point of view.

...or some of the folks questioning Trump would also be the ones that have critiqued Obama's foreign policy (in particular drone strikes) as being awful too.

This kind of stuff isn't more palatable simply because a Dem is doing it (there's other reasons for such a thing being more palatable btw, I'm not about to say any and all foreign intervention is bad, just that the above isn't a good reason) and goodness knows such things have often been a matter where the leading US political luminaries have suddenly become very bipartisan.

It's other important matters where they differ.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

The problem is nobody here knows the full picture and it comes down to whether you trust Trump and the people who advised him. 

The Neo-Cons . Now there's people you can trust :celebrate:

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

She's a millionaire who lives in a mansion in LA.

Clueless too, like the Iranian leadership is interested, if LA was hit by a quake they'd celebrate and say it was the wrath of God.

19 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Clueless too, like the Iranian leadership is interested, if LA was hit by a quake they'd celebrate and say it was the wrath of God.

“Oh shit, my general’s been killed. I wonder if Paige off Charmed has got any advice for me?”

5 minutes ago, twoleftfeet said:

And to think we could have had a prime minister that would have sided with the terrorist state.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Please explain how Iran is a 'terrorist state'.

I think he was talking about the US! 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Please explain how Iran is a 'terrorist state'.

It's reasonably easy to find a comprehensive list of terrorist attacks sponsored by Iran. The 90's bombing of a Jewish centre in Argentina and the 2012 Burgas bus bombing, off the top of my head, were carried out by Hezbollah. 

Not that they are the only country in the World that does that,of course. But calling them a "terrorist state" is not totally unreasonable. 

• Like 1

Maybe i should take a 400km+ drive  north from this border area further away from the wasteland also known as the USA.

For usa foxes, its a zing joke dont be offended...also, dont bomb us lol

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MattP said:

It is.

Wasn't the selling point of Trump, that he wouldn't get us into a war with Iran (unlike Hilary Clinton)? This seems like a desperate action of an unpopular president whose enemies are closing in with impeachment.

I understand your cynical view of this as a typical political act. But I really don't believe that this is a common, bi-partisan tactic. At the very least, given the immense cost a potential war with Iran would have in $$$ and lives, it shouldn't be. 

But the impeachment is going to do as well of getting rid of Trump as Corbyn did agreeing to an election to get rid of Boris. That is if you watch any of the right wing commentators in the USA rather than watch mainstream media perhaps they have a left leaning press there as well. The same press that wrote him off in the election.

You've got to admire the commitment of those Iranian lads.

I mean, if (off the top of my head), Dominic Cummings was killed in a drone strike, would we all take to the streets waving beautifully framed portraits of the scowling egg? I've thought about it and I don't think we would

1 minute ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I mean, if (off the top of my head), Dominic Cummings was killed in a drone strike, would we all take to the streets waving beautifully framed portraits of the scowling egg? I've thought about it and I don't think we would

Knowing the UK lots of peeps from all political spectrums would be out with laser pens targeting and hoping, would be like some weird rave party.

5 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Tbf if this was Milley, ten minutes after it happened there'd be marines landing off the Persian Gulf. 

Oh and no Falafel shop would be safe. 

Edited by Finnegan

Just now, Finnegan said:

Tbf if this was Milley, ten minutes after it happened there'd be marines landing off the Persian Gulf. 

Oh and no Falafel shop would be safe. 

I imagine the 'Bobby Sands Burger' in Tehran will be in a sombre mood tonight:

bobby-sands-burgers-tehran-545-body-imag

• Haha 1

There's not a single country on earth whose leadership represents the people less than Iran. It's a beautiful country, full of beautiful people, led by a bunch of lunatic, radical clerics. I pray that innocent Iranian or Iraqi civilians do not have to suffer because of Trump and the Iranian leaderships dick waving contest. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 3