Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free LCFC Caps For Supporters Travelling To Chelsea!

Each member of the Blue Army attending Leicester City’s Premier League fixture against Chelsea on Sunday 18 August will receive a free Leicester City cap!

- The Foxes first away clash of 2019/20 sees them tackle Frank Lampard’s Blues on Sunday 18 April (4:30pm BST kick-off)
- Travelling fans heading to Stamford Bridge can claim a free Leicester City cap*
- The giveaway is the first of the new season to reward travelling supporters and follows numerous activations throughout the 2018/19 campaign

The Foxes’ clash with Chelsea kicks-off at 4:30pm BST on Sunday 18 August, and a free Leicester City cap will be waiting for every fan with a valid away match ticket.

One cap will be left for each supporter on allocated seats, allowing the Blue Army to collectively wear their new headgear in time for kick-off!

The LCFC-branded mesh ‘trucker’ caps have been custom-made for the game to match City’s colours, with the pink away kit set to be worn by the Foxes at The Bridge for the very first time.

The travelling City faithful is renowned for its vocal support at away games, and the Club will continue to reward this loyalty and dedication with further mementos throughout the 2019/20 season.

Please note: Tickets for this game have now sold out.

*Leicester City caps are only available to supporters with a valid match ticket.

14 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Let's have a look at what other clubs have spent their Premier League Fans Fund money on in the past, instead of pink trucker hats:

Premier League Away Fans- Fund - Football Supporters- Federation 08-08-2019 17-02-00.png

Not sure a guide book is much more use than a pink hat in fairness lol

2 hours ago, davieG said:

*Leicester City caps are only available to supporters with a valid match ticket.

I'm sure loads will head down on the off-chance one will become available so good move by the club.

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

I'm sure loads will head down on the off-chance one will become available so good move by the club.

I didn't get that the caps will be on seats how else can you get them other than with a match ticket?

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

I didn't get that the caps will be on seats how else can you get them other than with a match ticket?

I've no doubt some will try and grab a few more. We do have an odd element like that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Don't worry I will be setting up a stall after the match you can come buy them after just 10 quid a hat lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

I've no doubt some will try and grab a few more. We do have an odd element like that.

I guess they'll be people finding their seats empty.