Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free LCFC Caps For Supporters Travelling To Chelsea!

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Let's have a look at what other clubs have spent their Premier League Fans Fund money on in the past, instead of pink trucker hats:

Premier League Away Fans- Fund - Football Supporters- Federation 08-08-2019 17-02-00.png

Yeah because they only ever give us caps every game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Let's have a look at what other clubs have spent their Premier League Fans Fund money on in the past, instead of pink trucker hats:

Premier League Away Fans- Fund - Football Supporters- Federation 08-08-2019 17-02-00.png

You seem to delight in putting Leicester City down in one way or another?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Some may not be a fan of some of the free stuff, but this kinda tweet is frankly embarrassing 

Why? To be fair he’s right.  It is embarrassing that our free stuff is a pink hat when other clubs get cheaper travel or ticket prices 

I know which I’d sooner have...

Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Yeah because they only ever give us caps every game.

The comparison is to match ticket prices and travel. People bang on here as if we're the only fan base to get "free" items.

They've tried so many times pushing out the "fearless" stuff and having t-shirts/scarves/hats with our badge on. Most of us would appreciate discounted travel or the actual away ticket, it's all out the same pot quite obviously.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LCFC FOX said:

Why? To be fair he’s right.  It is embarrassing that our free stuff is a pink hat when other clubs get cheaper travel or free beer/food.

I know which I’d sooner have...

No, he isn't. 

We are not a shambles of a club off the pitch. There are so many ways to say you dislike the hat's.

8 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

It’s a completely valid, and very interesting, point he/she’s raised.

Unless of course we’re meant to never question the decisions the club makes and swear blind allegiance and loyalty to our masters over there at King Power Stadium?

Fans who refuse to question anything the club does baffle me. Yes, there’s an element of being a supporter but there’s also an element of holding the club to account.

If fans didn’t do that you’d likely be supporting a club that plays 50% of its games abroad, let’s the tv companies dictate the fixture list, has less blank space on the shirt than sponsorship and charges £80 a game for those who can afford tickets.

If there’s a fans fund from the Premier League then fans surely have a right to question how that is spent?

People can question anything they wish. Putting a meme up as the be all and end all of the argument doesn't cut it. For instance, what does an Arsenal fan pay for his/her season ticket just to be able to save £2.50 on an away ticket etc etc. 

Edited by l444ry

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

No, he isn't. 

We are not a shambles of a club off the pitch. There are so many ways to say you dislike the hat's.

Um. Have you ever dealt with the club, ignoring the fact as a retail outlet we are awful, and as a company that's where our owners should excel.

But as a company across the board the ticket side of operations has been shocking even when we were at Filbert st.

Having also worked for the club twice I can say behind the scenes there is a very scatter gun approach to a lot of aspects. Some of those may have improved under the current ownership and due to recent events staff morale and a family feeling is at an all time high but there are certainly many things that could still be improved.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I don’t really have a problem with the gesture (although this is incredibly token) but the notion of pink trucker hats is tacky, laughable and quite frankly every football fan will be laughing their tits off when they see the away end wearing them. 

I don’t get this seemingly Ungratefulness that people are showing

I suppose you think every football fan will be laughing at our pink kit as well then 

33 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

It’s a completely valid, and very interesting, point he/she’s raised.

Fans who refuse to question anything the club does baffle me. 

If there’s a fans fund from the Premier League then fans surely have a right to question how that is spent?

I’m fairly sure that Premier league fan fund ended a few seasons ago, since then instead of receiving £250k a season all clubs agreed to adult tickets no more than £30.

So the chances are this has come out of the clubs pocket. But personally I’d sooner have cheaper tickets. :huh:

That tweet above is an embarrassment. I'm not interested in a few people's anecdotal evidence about tickets, in what way is the club a shambles off the pitch? They have increased revenue and performance no end in the space of a few years and managed that well. I get some people sometimes don't get their tickets on time but the club appears to be a very well managed business overall. 

A cursory glance online shows the majority of those clubs who are 'correctly ' using the fans fund also charge transaction fees per ticket. As well as a big postage charge.... 

Otherwise, I could do with a cap