Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free LCFC Caps For Supporters Travelling To Chelsea!

Guest Markyblue
12 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

I didn’t want one, never asked for one and left mine under my seat. 

If the club want to give me something back for my support they should just subsidise the tickets. 

They don’t though, they just want the PR from giving everyone some cheap tat. 

Merry Christmas to you mr happy. 

13 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

I didn’t want one, never asked for one and left mine under my seat. 

If the club want to give me something back for my support they should just subsidise the tickets. 

They don’t though, they just want the PR from giving everyone some cheap tat. 

If you didn't want it, why didn't you take it and sell it then!!! You would almost certainly got some money for it, and therefore indirectly subsidised your ticket!!! Don't get mad, get even, leaving it behind has achieved nothing for you.

Saw a lad on the tube carrying about 7/8 caps listing them on ebay there and then.

13 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Reminiscent of the shirts at Cardiff, we have some truly horrible people in our fanbase.

yeah, same at Wembley for the Charity Shield - we sat in a group of about six people but only two T shirts - presume the others had been "removed". Why are people like this?

So after all the worrying on here that people's sexuality might be questioned because they were going to be forced to be given pink caps and the damn thing turns out not to be pink.

Honestly what a load of knee jerk reactions.

You'd like to think that football supporters in the 21st century have moved on but no, traditional views remain steadfast in the male bastions of football fans. Christ knows what the reaction would be if the club gave out pink gin instead of beer before a game.

Edited by reynard
  • Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
15 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Caants, Its the modern world, not surprised.

I blame Thatcher, (Margaret not Ben)

She didn't take em shes dead. 

1 hour ago, reynard said:

So after all the worrying on here that people's sexuality might be questioned because they were going to be forced to be given pink caps and the damn thing turns out not to be pink.

You'd like to think that football supporters in the 21st century have moved on but no, traditional views remain steadfast in the male bastions of football fans. Christ knows what the reaction would be if the club gave out pink gin instead of beer before a game.

What?! lol Literally no-one was doing that.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, reynard said:

I think sexuality is questioned more when most of our new songs have been about centre backs cocks tbf.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope everyone that wanted one, got one.

Disappointing to hear of them disappearing before people got to their seats. There's some proper ****in' wrongun' scumbags in our fanbase. Pinching stuff left for fellow fans to enjoy in order to make a couple of quid on Ebay. Really ****s me off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, reynard said:

Although we disagreed with them being produced and given out, at least we wouldn't have taken them from other seats before people got there.

That could be a reason to stop free things handed out, not the knee-jerkers.