Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves H Match Thread

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

6 consecutive poor corners

Come one Maddison. Give someone else a go.

We're trying the far post play with Cags in place of Maguire.  The last one came close.  You and Maddison is like FIF and Mahrez, maybe give it a rest?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

When it's from so close away and it barely touches the arm though, it is going to make a mockery of a lot of goals this season. I think they've taken the rule a bit too far. Should just have been for if it goes in off the arm/hand. 

Should but its not so it's the correct decision

10 minutes ago, Head Honcho said:

Agreed. Referee should have disallowed the goal for handball (which he obviously saw) then gone to VAR to make sure he didn't make a mistake. By giving the goal and then disallowing after looking at the replay he's made it look like VAR is to blame.

Commentator just said that had a goal not been scored then the ref could have let play continue so he actually did the right thing...now I'm confused!

Every time I see the LCFC Facebook or Insta feed there’s Madders doing fancy flicks, traps and foot tennis. Yet he can’t take a Fvckin corner to save his life

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

That’s not VAR. That’s the new handball rule where a goal is ruled out if it touches any hand.

Commentator just said that had a goal not been scored then the ref could have let play continue so he actually did the right thing...now I'm confused!

Guest bss9401

Yay, just got the BBC notification on a train in rural Czech Republic that their "goal" has been overturned.