Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves H Match Thread

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

That’s not VAR. That’s the new handball rule where a goal is ruled out if it touches any hand.

When it's from so close away and it barely touches the arm though, it is going to make a mockery of a lot of goals this season. I think they've taken the rule a bit too far. Should just have been for if it goes in off the arm/hand. 

Just now, The Bear said:

When it's from so close away and it barely touches the arm though, it is going to make a mockery of a lot of goals this season. I think they've taken the rule a bit too far. Should just have been for if it goes in off the arm/hand. 

Well yeah, I absolutely agree with you. The lawmakers don’t though.

1 minute ago, LC/FC said:

That's not what you said though. You just made it outright that possession doesn't win games.

Yeah, we're not at the level of that yet, but to claim that it doesn't win games is just daft. 

What I'm getting at is that goals win games, not possession. 

Whilst goals often come from possession, that's not something we can rely on as the tactic doesn't suit our team. 

Just now, adejo92 said:

What I'm getting at is that goals win games, not possession. 

Whilst goals often come from possession, that's not something we can rely on as the tactic doesn't suit our team. 

But goals winning games apply to everything. Possession. Counter. Penalties.

Our tactics were just not attacking enough with possession, which was rectified with Barnes now coming on. Which in the first half we were wondering why Brendan started with 2 DM's and not Albrighton.