Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

King to Rangers on loan

23 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Still hope he makes it to 400 appearances for us but with 22 left to go he probably won't quite get there in all likelihood.

Hope he gets a testimonial though, definitely deserves one.

Given he will never play another game for us now I think that's highly unlikely 

8 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Is Kingy the only player to have winners medals at L1, Championship and Premier League ??

I guess there were others in the past to win the top 3 divisions but not in the Premier League era.

Some Ipswich players back on the days before HD but as you say not in this modern era. 

With every passing day Celtic fans become weirder and weirder. Conspiracy theories that we are sending Rangers players and not them just so that the Gers can pip them to the title,Rodgers hates Celtic and has a vendetta etc!! Really delusional support and the scary thing is how so many of them are foaming at the mouth towards us and Brendan!!! Its farcical! 

Anyway, lets hope Andy gets some game time. He has a season up there and his contract runs out at the seasons end. Hopefully he does well enough to get a deal up there once his contract with us runs down. He deserves some game time.

4 hours ago, MattP said:

The scenes when Rodgers sends half our squad up there next season to stop the "immortality".

May as well go full piss take and send Rangers Benkovic now Soyuncu looks fine.

I wonder if they need a striker, am sure we can find one to send. I think that even Slimani would be able to score in Scotland

On 16/08/2019 at 14:37, norwichfox said:

I guess, from that article, that we'll be paying most of his wages. Good move for him, and at last I have a team in Scotland I can be ar$ed to follow.

I wont be surprised if you are right about us paying his wages. I reckon Top would want to do it for Kingsy, who has been such a loyal servant and seen it all together with Khun Vichai and Top.

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

‘Er Andy, in my office please la’

’ok boss, done something wrong?’

’er, oh no, our kid, just wondered like, you know, we’ll its like this la, what’s it like?’

’what boss’

‘To win the league kid, was the trophy heavy like? what did it feel like? Was it Shiny? I like shiny things, did it smell? Did you lick it?’

’kin loser’

• Haha 1