Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

6 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

I just read we haven't won at Old Trafford in 21 years... 

4 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Our lot will be well up for this. Great time to play united and can see us getting something out of it. Will be very interested to see how we line up.

Up the titty.

4 hours ago, KingKoala said:

Midfield 3 of Ndidi, Maddison and Tielemans and I will be happy.

Last three posts sum it all up pretty well ......

i would imagine that given their injury situation, there is a majority of people on here that expect us to go to OT and get a result.  Think about that ....... it’s 21 years since cottee’s winner. We nearly always lose there ...... is it two draws in that period ?? 

And yet here we are expecting to go there, perform well and come back with three points ! 

i cant go into a game at OT and expect to win ...... been doing this for too many years for that ......but  I will be v disappointed to lose.

we would be expected to approach this with the hamza/wilf base but I wonder if their situation will encourage Brendan to go for it?

Rashford likes a goal goal against us and with both him and James they have plenty of pace up top ..... I expect them to have spells where there keep the ball for nothing more than to appear to have some game control but their main target will be to draw us high up the pitch and to catch us on the break. Think Bournemouth (A) last season. 

Because brendan is fairly pragmatic I expect him to be cautious first half (with hamza)  and more expansive in the second if we need to be. 

• Like 3

Its Old Trafford so we need some luck this afternoon to come away with some points.

Hope BR sets us up to give us a chance, fingers crossed.

JV to score please just to make everyone realise what a star he really is.   

So we’ve not won at OT in 20 odd years and the pressure is on them and they have injuries. It’s a great opportunity to take 3 points and put a pit of a stamp on our top four assault!

Its got 2-2 written all over it 😆 

Mata is a very good player, I hope he's on the bench.

Hamza first name on the team sheet for me.

Keep Barnes on the bench as a supersub if required.

Perez or Gray or Albrighton to start?

Vardy should be licking his lips.

Pretty sure that VAR will be used for a big decision in our match today.

I reckon quite a few of our players would improve Man U's side:  Perreira, Chilwell,  Tiellemans,  Maddison, Choudhury or N'didi,  Vardy, Evans.  Soyuncu?

On the other hand, I don't think many of their players would improve the Leicester line-up.  De Gea, Rashford.  Possibly James.

Hopefully, we will show our quality today despite the challenge of going to Old Trafford.