Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

14 hours ago, lennybhoy said:

Heading to the game on Saturday from Ireland.Where would be the best place/pub to meet up with fellow foxes before the game.Thanks guys in advance.

Steer clear of the Trafford arms saying that you may feel at home normally full of Irish day trippers.

I think some jovial mocking will be good but not any real animosity. He's not one of the title winners so doesn't deserve a good reception either, he was just a slightly above average player for us imo. We can be thankful to him and United for the fee we received

• Like 1

Just seen some random sports-writers' 'combined Man. U / Leicester XI'. Can't believe there are more Man U players than LCFC and.... get this one.... he's put in Wan Bissaka ahead of Ricardo!!!

FFS!  - shan't be reading his crap again!

Edited by SuperMike
Punctuation!
  • Haha 3

I'll not be clapping Maguire but I won't be booing either. Just another player that played for us. Didn't really contribute anything special to us.

Soyuncu song for 90 mins it is :banana:

• Like 2