Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Southgate appears to be a fan, hence why I said I'd expect him to replace should Southgate still be there 

I agree 

I'm seriously hoping that Southgate isn't a long term manager but to be honest I don't know who I would replace him with.

6) The Premier League crisis baton, part one

It’s way too early for any club to be in full-blown crisis mode. But you know how folk are, and a couple of slow-starting big clubs might find themselves under pressure should things not go their way this weekend. Unbeaten Leicester City are everyone’s tip to break up the Champions League cartel, and midfield maestro James Maddison has had a fortnight conserving his energy on England’s bench. The Foxes haven’t won at Old Trafford since Tony Cottee scored a first-half winner in 1998, and with Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s side currently partying like it’s 1962, they might not have a better chance to end that barren run for a while. Should they frustrate the hosts, expect the wholly unreasonable noise around Manchester United – a team right at the start of a rebuild – to get a little louder. SM

Ole Gunnar Solskjær will be keen to avoid another defeat at Old Trafford, following the loss to Crystal Palace.

Ole Gunnar Solskjær will be keen to avoid another defeat at Old Trafford, following the loss to Crystal Palace. Photograph: Jan Kruger/Getty Images

Guardian's 10 things to look for.

• Like 2

Would love it if we win this, love it.

But i can't help but feel its one of them that we really fancy an upset too much. You can't expect a win here, you can think we are more than capable, but expecting a win when they have the fire power they do is naive. 

Having said that

Manchester United 1-3 Leicester City

• Like 1

Why would we not boo Maguire? Genuinely think some of you don't really get football. It's tribal, he sacked us off, good deal or not. He's not a league winner or anything - he was only here 2 seasons, in which we sacked 2 managers and won nothing.

We're meant to be putting him off, trying to help our guys. Will you celebrate if Maguire scores too? Boo and jeer away lads.

• Like 2

POGBA, MARTIAL AND SHAW MISSING FOR UTD

Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw have all been ruled out of tomorrow's game against Leicester at Old Trafford.

Diogo Dalot will also miss the match, while Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Jesse Lingard are doubts.

"Pogba won't be fit unless he's had a miraculous recovery overnight. He's not been ready to train at 100 per cent," Solskjaer said.

I was confident before I heard their team news, now we a huge opportunity to really make a claim early on in the season.