Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Yanited A pre match

I just logged on to Dazn and the video that loads up now as the intro is the top 5 goals scored in Leicester City v Manchester United matches.

I hadn't seen #5, which was Theo Zagorakis 98/99.

#4 Ruud 03/04

#3 di Maria 14/15

#2 Vardy 14/15

#1 Vardy 15/16 

14 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Tielemans and co should be looking to play Vardy in through an inside right channel, I hear their left sided centre half goes AWOL at times and lacks a bit of pace :whistle:

Their left-side center half will be looking at this as a defining game in his still-young career.  The last one like that, at the Etihad, he was brilliant.

I’ll be ecstatic if Vardy beats him for the winner.  But every bit as happy if Wes comes on and scores with his ass.  Just take it to them and win.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I just logged on to Dazn and the video that loads up now as the intro is the top 5 goals scored in Leicester City v Manchester United matches.

I hadn't seen #5, which was Theo Zagorakis 98/99.

#4 Ruud 03/04

#3 di Maria 14/15

#2 Vardy 14/15

#1 Vardy 15/16 

Andy cole over head kick?

5 hours ago, urban fox said:

Really fancy this one now that Pogba and Martial are ruled out. Always saw them as the main danger.  Evans/Caglar will have Rashford in their pockets, and the stage is set for Youri and Madders to boss the midfield and control the game unless we go 2 CDm and madders left out wide left again. We really should play the same side as against Bournemouth and go for it. I can see Maddsion being really up for this with a point to prove after being left on the bench for England

Show them we mean business this season.

0-2 Vardy and Maddison

Good news martial is out as he always bags v us.

pogba playing would have been good news

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

I'm sorry but full strength man United are shite so man United without their best player Pogba, and 2 other first teamers Shaw and Martial makes them uber shite. I wouldn't swap one of their players for ours. We can only be beaten tomorrow by the occasion, ourselves, or both. 

Daniel James is playing isn’t he? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Amazed they own up to players being out in press .That could really affect our thinking and team selection for the game .Not very clever by Ole but hey ho.

Just back from Majorca and a Spanish electrician gave me an education on Leicester City football club/players/manager.

3 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Good news martial is out as he always bags v us.

pogba playing would have been good news

You remember him scoring in the away match in the title winning season so it stands out, but that's actually his only goal against us.

I had a similar "Mandela effect" memory about Marvin Sordell always scoring against us, when it turned out he scored 2 in a game at KP and that was it.

Edited by Facecloth

If Young is playing, the left side of their back 4 is slower than a Tortoise with two broken legs.  Need to attack down this side notwithstanding Manure will defend deeper than the wreck of the Titanic.  Surely BR can out tactic OGS?

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

If Young is playing, the left side of their back 4 is slower than a Tortoise with two broken legs.  Need to attack down this side notwithstanding Manure will defend deeper than the wreck of the Titanic.  Surely BR can out tactic OGS?

Young might be right back with Rojo at left back we need to tear that defence to pieces!

3 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Really wished it was a full strength united, the press already whipping up a frenzy without this. Were good enough to get a win there but happily take a point now.

Looking at their squad for the match I'd now be disappointed with just a point! 

7 hours ago, Langston said:

Hull away 16/17 written all over it

Hull away 13/14.  Liverpool/Rodgers losing 3-1. Watching the match in a shithole bar in Boca Raton, Fla at 7:30 in the morning.

Me and my wife being sneered at by asshole Hull fans. Crap coffee and Bangers and ?

When I left that bar I never would have believed we would come within 2 points of winning the the league. Memories.

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Hull away 13/14.  Liverpool/Rodgers losing 3-1. Watching the match in a shithole bar in Boca Raton, Fla at 7:30 in the morning.

Me and my wife being sneered at by asshole Hull fans. Crap coffee and Bangers and ?

When I left that bar I never would have believed we would come within 2 points of winning the the league. Memories.

Yeah, maybe

• Haha 1