Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

New Deal For Youngster Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

3 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Hope KDH and Knight are in the squad this year, think Rodgers has shown that if you impress him enough, you'll eventually get a chance. Thomas being the example of that.

Not sure about that, Thomas was only picked because we had nobody else to play there

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Hope KDH and Knight are in the squad this year, think Rodgers has shown that if you impress him enough, you'll eventually get a chance. Thomas being the example of that.

i might have imagined this but i think i read an article saying Knight wanted to stay and fight for his place. of course that doesn’t matter if rodgers doesn’t rate him 

52 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

24 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

i might have imagined this but i think i read an article saying Knight wanted to stay and fight for his place. of course that doesn’t matter if rodgers doesn’t rate him 

I think Blackwell said Knight probably doesn't have a future at the club -- at the same time, he (and KDH) were both too good for League 1. The good thing about Europa League is that you can often take a chance on a youngster against some of the competition you face, but I can't see us not loaning either of them out for the sole purpose of filling a spot on a list.

Of course, this season is going to feature a lot more two games a week situations, and necessity creates opportunity, as Thomas's debut proved -- I mean, were were playing Benalouane in Champions League matches due to necessity (a book needs to be written on that 2016 summer window)! 

I think it is much more likely KDH will be kept around than Knight -- who I expect might be sold this window.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

From what I've seen I don't think Knight is good enough for the prem and KDH needs loaning out.

• 3 months later...

Both him and knight are showing they can cope with that level and aren't far away from being at a level to be a part of our squad. Problem is, getting into the team is a much bigger step than (see Hamza) but I'd like both to be given a chance next year.

1 minute ago, RobHawk said:

Both him and knight are showing they can cope with that level and aren't far away from being at a level to be a part of our squad. Problem is, getting into the team is a much bigger step than (see Hamza) but I'd like both to be given a chance next year.

Theres an enormous step from the lower half of the championship to the top half of the Premier league. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

Choudhury never really impressed Burton fans whereas Peterborough and Luton fans rave about Knight & Thomas. We should have gotten them out on loan much earlier than we did 

On 02/09/2019 at 21:31, Lesta2014 said:

A new 3 year deal for him. We must feel he has a chance as he is what 20 now? Means we have him until he’s 23? Loan in January? 

He's already 22. Desperately needs to start playing games at some sort of level ASAP or his career will go nowhere. He should be loaned out on January 1st to a championship club.

• Sad 1