Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Vardys record under threat..

55 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I think we need to start creating a few more chances for him to be honest. His form is spectacular at the moment but he is being astonishingly clinical. He keeps scoring from what feels like his only real chance every game.

I was a bit disappointed he only managed that 3 times against Southampton... :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I think we need to start creating a few more chances for him to be honest. His form is spectacular at the moment but he is being astonishingly clinical. He keeps scoring from what feels like his only real chance every game.

He missed a 1 on 1 in the first half. I always feel he has been at about 50% conversion rate recently, which is probably about right. And that is a good conversion rate.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

He missed a 1 on 1 in the first half. I always feel he has been at about 50% conversion rate recently, which is probably about right. And that is a good conversion rate.

Think there was a stat on MOTD last night. It’s 48%, which is significantly higher than every other striker in the league. Most of whom are around high 20s if memory serves me right. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If people keep singing about his missus we're good for all kinds of records. 

If it happens in the next few games, we should all start emailing fake Colleen stories to the Sun signed Rebekkah Vardy. 

Never let it end. 

"Colleen laughs off new Wayne affair rumours"

"Rooneys moving to Long Eaton in January?"

"EXCLUSIVE: Colleen's finds 'INSTAGRAN' - the controversial elderly hooker delivery app - on Wayne's phone"

"RAMada Encore: Wayne living in Derby hotel after being kicked out again"

"It's.... Rebekah Vardy's hair stylist! REVEALED: The TRUE culprit that led to mass death threats to a heavily pregnant woman! LOL!"

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

"Colleen laughs off new Wayne affair rumours"

"Rooneys moving to Long Eaton in January?"

"EXCLUSIVE: Colleen's finds 'INSTAGRAN' - the controversial elderly hooker delivery app - on Wayne's phone"

"RAMada Encore: Wayne living in Derby hotel after being kicked out again"

"It's.... Rebekah Vardy's hair stylist! REVEALED: The TRUE culprit that led to mass death threats to a heavily pregnant woman! LOL!"

Mate this is Foxestalk, I'll give it about 36 hours before the Sun are running with "Rooney thinks Leicester should swap the Kop and the Family Stand" because we've only got about three jokes. 

• Haha 1

To equal his record he'll have to score against:

1. Burnley (H)
  2. Southampton (A)
  3. Crystal Palace (A)
  4. Arsenal (H)
  5. Brighton (A)
  6. Everton (H)
  7. Watford (H)
  8. Aston Villa (A)
  9. Norwich (H)
  10. Man City (A)
  11. Liverpool (H)

Apart from those last two fixtures they're all games where you'd probably expect us to do well in, so whilst it's obviously a bit premature, its certainly within the realm of possibility...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

To equal his record he'll have to score against:

1. Burnley (H)
  2. Southampton (A)
  3. Crystal Palace (A)
  4. Arsenal (H)
  5. Brighton (A)
  6. Everton (H)
  7. Watford (H)
  8. Aston Villa (A)
  9. Norwich (H)
  10. Man City (A)
  11. Liverpool (H)

Apart from those last two fixtures they're all games where you'd probably expect us to do well in, so whilst it's obviously a bit premature, its certainly within the realm of possibility...

No probs then. More glory for Vards!!

Just now, Stadt said:

If Aguero hasn’t done it playing for the best side in English football history then Vardy isn’t doing it again.

Aguero doesn't because Pep rests him every now and then for Jesus. He was on 8 earlier this season (going back into last season) and Pep left him on the bench for most of a game. I'm sure if he started every week for a couple of seasons like Vardy does, he's do it.

34 minutes ago, Stadt said:

If Aguero hasn’t done it playing for the best side in English football history then Vardy isn’t doing it again.

That doesn't make sense because before Vardy's record, someone might have said the same whilst Aguero playing for Man City. Then Vardy came along and did it...? 

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That doesn't make sense because before Vardy's record, someone might have said the same whilst Aguero playing for Man City. Then Vardy came along and did it...? 

Man City are obviously a much better side under Guardiola. 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If people keep singing about his missus we're good for all kinds of records. 

If it happens in the next few games, we should all start emailing fake Colleen stories to the Sun signed Rebekkah Vardy. 

Never let it end. 

Anyone else planning to go in the home end at aways just to start the song?