Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

Xmas presents

Ho ho ho! 

I know it's early but my family are frighteningly organised and already asking me what I want this year. I have no idea, so what are other people hoping for? Try and make them good so i get jealous and then request them myself. X

Prefer something like shop vouchers now than getting 'physical' presents.

Spend them on what I want, instead of having to thank someone at the time for getting me a tangible gift that in my head believe I may not use that often.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Ho ho ho! 

I know it's early but my family are frighteningly organised and already asking me what I want this year. I have no idea, so what are other people hoping for? Try and make them good so i get jealous and then request them myself. X

Probably just like world peace, an end to poverty and a **** tonne of booze I recon.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Prefer something like shop vouchers now than getting 'physical' presents.

Spend them on what I want, instead of having to thank someone at the time for getting me a tangible gift that in my head believe I may not use it that often.

Bah-Humbug.jpg

Wife is extremely organised at this stuff. Shes already order the boy a tv and judging by the number of parcels that have arrived in the last week, shes well ahead of the game for all relatives.

I've been left with sorting the daughter a mobile phone and a new bike. Reckon I will get round to them both with about a week to spare lol

22 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I asked my wife what she wanted earlier and she said the worst thing a woman can say to a man. 

Surprise me :@

Got exactly the same. I have no idea at all this year. Was the wife's birthday two weeks ago and that  was tough enough. 

Edited by goose2010

3 hours ago, jonthefox said:

I asked my wife what she wanted earlier and she said the worst thing a woman can say to a man. 

Surprise me :@

Don't get her anything.

That'll surprise her :thumbup:

• Like 1

Me and my wife do the Park Xmas vouchers. So we have £600 worth of vouchers arrive 1st week of November to do our Xmas shopping. We get most of ours done from that £600. Having a 13 ye old daughter doesn't help though. Wants every expensive thing under the sun

Been doing the vouchers for a few years now, well worth it. Don't have to stress about money. 

We are almost done, just a few bits and bobs for family and friends, got £155 left in vouchers so doing well