Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Stephane Diarra

We’re being linked to Stephane Diarra, along with Celtic and Newcastle. 20 year old French / Ivory Coast wide player.

Joined La Man for £450k in the summer after a load period.

2 goals and an assist from 12 games so far in Ligue 2. 

Wearing 25 in the obligatory video below. Scores a terrible goal. In other videos I’ve watched, he picks long balls out the air like Mahrez. So seems to have a really good first touch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Steven Diarrhea

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Let him loose on those defences so he can make those runs behind. 

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

He’ll give defenders the shits when he gets running

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think we're toi let I hear Newcastle are going to put a lump on him

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He managed to score 1 goal in the French 3rd division last season, I think it's safe to assume he's liquid shit

… talking of which. Did I tell you what happened to my guts last Sunday? :unsure: :cry:

Edited by Steven
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Oh wow 2 goals in 12 games in the french second division, must be good because we all know how tough that league is! . gerrimin :ph34r:. whenever wherarever someone scores a goal in Europe we will be linked with them. :ph34r:

Well Mahrez record in the same division was 6 goals in 51 games, in the two season before we brought him, so that alone isn't the end of the world.

• Like 1

On 21/11/2019 at 09:22, Ric Flair said:

He managed to score 1 goal in the French 3rd division last season, I think it's safe to assume he's liquid shit

Would make sense.  What worries me is that if we have a genuine interest then we are still working from that charlatan Congerton's list even though he is now gone.  

Saving grace could be if Leicester and Newcastle's interest is genuine he'll go to one of those clubs lol!

Edited by henrik_62
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Would make sense.  What worries me is that if we have a genuine interest then we are still working from that charlatan Congerton's list even though he is now gone.  

This is where you find out it wasn't Congerton's list after all. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

This is where you find out it wasn't Congerton's list after all. 

Given the daft arse left it lying around his vacated flat and it was in the front page of the papers as a result then his list was very much public knowledge.

That said, although we took our time over it we had an excellent summer window, in fact the only good window we'd had in the time of him arriving and leaving the club!

• Like 3

On 22/11/2019 at 16:51, henrik_62 said:

Given the daft arse left it lying around his vacated flat and it was in the front page of the papers as a result then his list was very much public knowledge.

That said, although we took our time over it we had an excellent summer window, in fact the only good window we'd had in the time of him arriving and leaving the club!

Please tell me that actually happened?! lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2019 at 05:38, Sly said:

We’re being linked to Stephane Diarra, along with Celtic and Newcastle. 20 year old French / Ivory Coast wide player.

Joined La Man for £450k in the summer after a load period.

2 goals and an assist from 12 games so far in Ligue 2. 

Wearing 25 in the obligatory video below. Scores a terrible goal. In other videos I’ve watched, he picks long balls out the air like Mahrez. So seems to have a really good first touch. 

My brother had a good first touch - but he ended up inside.