Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton 2-1 Post Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

**** off VAR we are massive.

And I could (and probably will) watch that Nacho goal all week.

I’m so happy for the lad.

Surely we all must be happy for nacho man. Let's hope he gains confidence from this game 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I mentioned this in the Ndidi thread, but honestly he's not only on that Kante level, he could actually be above it. The reason is his passing has been immaculate. He's actually starting moves, and not just with short passes, but raking cross-field passes to find our full backs or wide forwards in space. His close control and touch is also almost Vieria level. Last season around this time, he was giving the ball away carelessly and had the touch of someone wearing clown shoes and it looked like he had regressed. Kante was great but he wasn't a play maker. The way Ndidi played today, for large parts of the game he was actually one of our most creative players and he was effective too.

Right now he's the best defensive midfielder in the world. And it is not hyperbole to to say it!

He's brilliant.

They're all brilliant.

****ing love it. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Scenes!

EKuME4pXYAEr7Q0.jpg

What a lovely picture!

It always makes me laugh though that Ihenacho has such a murder face. The only person not happy is him!

Great to see this team spirit again... that's what won us the title in 2016 IMO. Not at our best today but got all 3 points and a sub turned up when we needed him. Nacho the new Ulloa!? Could be, and what a nice surprise that would turn out to be as Ulloa was immense for us in that run in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

What a lovely picture!

It always makes me laugh though that Ihenacho has such a murder face. The only person not happy is him!

Great to see this team spirit again... that's what won us the title in 2016 IMO. Not at our best today but got all 3 points and a sub turned up when we needed him. Nacho the new Ulloa!? Could be, and what a nice surprise that would turn out to be as Ulloa was immense for us in that run in.

All together now "oh his name is Iheanacho"

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Sky pundits trying to argue that the flag stopped Pickford making the save. lol

What is the rule on this? If Everton stopped play, is that their fault or could the ref not give the goal because of interference by the linesman?