Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Jarrod Bowen

11 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'm sure his determination to fight for the cause and belief in his new team mates will endear him with West Ham Fans.

West Ham one place out of the bottom three. Sounds like his agent is doing his due diligence.

I'd keep on scoring for Hull until the summer before I rode WHU into the championship with a wage cut to boot. Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.

12 minutes ago, SO1 said:

West Ham one place out of the bottom three. Sounds like his agent is doing his due diligence.

I'd keep on scoring for Hull until the summer before I rode WHU into the championship with a wage cut to boot. Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.

Totally agree, the scenario just made me smile.

If he thinks they will go down he may as well stay at Hull until the summer and then a few more teams migh look into buying him. Also if he doesn’t go a score ten goals between now and the end of the season their fans will pen want rid anyway. 😂

15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I wonder it steinberg has the wrong end of the stick ..... other reports were that he was resisting West Ham putting a relegation clause into the contract which would drop his wages 

Distinctly possible, I just found the the thought of teammates , manager and fans reaction funny.

Could be wrong but I feel West Ham is a bad move for him. They are a real mess right now and in serious danger of being relegated. Their fans will be expecting wonders from him and be expecting him to score every game. Cant see him developing there but hope for his sake it works out for him. 

47 minutes ago, MPH said:

i meant the lol for the ‘quality’ of the video

I meant I really do wish him well now that he gets his chance to prove himself in the Premier League. As for the video...... well it looks west HAMish.

If he really was demanding £60k a week then West Ham are one of the only clubs in the Premier League dumb enough to pay it. They’re also very likely To be dumb enough to put a ridiculous enough relegation clause like West Brom did with Evans. So you never know, he might be available for £1m in the summer. 

I hope we have eyes on more proven quality in the summer though. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, nwl fox said:

Sorry didn't realise all the enquiries about player availability came through you! 

You would be surprised what and who I know. The fact is he hasn't improved over 4 years here and needs to try somewhere else. He may well turn out to be a late developer.

But we need to move on and sign someone who can deliver form and goals. Like Kelechi has from the lowest point in his career.

Think it’s telling that West Ham were the only club seriously in for him in Jan. Palace made a small initial bid but once West Ham made a proper offer they didn’t want to know and ducked out pretty quickly. Don’t think we were even remotely interested personally. 

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

You would be surprised what and who I know. The fact is he hasn't improved over 4 years here and needs to try somewhere else. He may well turn out to be a late developer.

But we need to move on and sign someone who can deliver form and goals. Like Kelechi has from the lowest point in his career.

Alright mate, let's move  on from this conversation!