Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarehamFox

League Cup Semi-Final - Villa

30 minutes ago, lcfcdotell said:

Can imagine villa park will be absolutely rocking for the second leg so hopefully we put in a great performance at home. Great opportunity here.

The trick is drawing..0-0 or 1-1 at home & Nick it 0-1 at Villa..!!!  We are Leicester...We Don t do easy..Its boring..:ill:

40 minutes ago, Corky said:

Honestly, anyone who thinks this trophy is tinpot, this quote will change your outlook-

‘I love Christmas, but we can’t forget the Carabao Cup at this time of year.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/18/chris-kamara-strictly-dreams-outselling-liam-payne-legacy-unbelievable-jeff-11927832/

The quotes alright but the actual article is piano wire material!

Sorry to dampen the spirits a bit but it is very important we don't get carried away. This match is massive for both clubs. Yes you do expect us to beat Villa over 2 legs but keeping composed is a big thing at this stage. Villa will also be fired up big time for this. I can see it being a very eventful 2 legs. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

Sorry to dampen the spirits a bit but it is very important we don't get carried away. This match is massive for both clubs. Yes you do expect us to beat Villa over 2 legs but keeping composed is a big thing at this stage. Villa will also be fired up big time for this. I can see it being a very eventful 2 legs. 

I think Villa will be concentrating on the league.  They're one place above the relegation zone and for them, semi-final or not, the league must take priority I would have thought with the hectic schedule.

2 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Thank god they've stopped fixing the draw

Still fixed.... always the same...the BIG teams get the easy draws :yahoo:

Draw could not have been better for us... United will be dead in the league, so this will be their only chance for something.. and the derby pressure might be enough to knock off Man City.

Edited by ozleicester

Going to be two great occasions with great atmospheres hopefully. We've got the best opportunity to get to a final, but villa will think they have a chance too. 

Take a lead to villa park and we can do them on the counter when they chase the win in the second leg. 

Can't wait.