Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Villa at Home (Carabao Cup) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

but it could cost us dearly. If we hang on to Mendy he can leave on a free at the end of the season and there may have been plans afoot to cash in this month while he still has a value. That said Brendan has said nobody will be leaving unlesss we want them to.

Mendy can leave end of the window when we only have Chelsea 1 feb and then a two week break ......but I can’t see us getting much of a fee this month if he’s free at the end of may ........

Just now, st albans fox said:

Mendy can leave end of the window when we only have Chelsea 1 feb and then a two week break ......but I can’t see us getting much of a fee this month if he’s free at the end of may ........

True but half a loaf and all that.

Just now, urban fox said:

Sky bigging up a non existent rivalry between Maddison and Grealish. No point, we all know who is by far and away the better player.

Bet they laugh about it too. They’re good mates by all accounts. 

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Nervous for this, reckon its gonna be a tight game

We are excellent away from home. We are arguably more suited to playing away. Teams coming onto us plays right into our hands. A draw is not a disaster tonight, would take any lead though !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STEVIE B said:

We are excellent away from home. We are arguably more suited to playing away. Teams coming onto us plays right into our hands. A draw is not a disaster tonight, would take any lead though !

That,s why we need to go there winning the first leg as they will just defend at home and not attack us.

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Sky bigging up a non existent rivalry between Maddison and Grealish. No point, we all know who is by far and away the better player.

On Talksport a minute ago one of the pundits (don't know who said) "looking at their stats, they're basically the same player, they both score goals but Grealish is better at getting past his man. He's the better player for me".

C u n t

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Ndidi is a huge loss for the next month, just got to be relentless without him in our defensive play.

Hamza to step up or maybe Dennis, dependant upon the game.

Then Mendy when Hamza gets sent off....

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 minute ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

All this debate of Grealish or Maddison and it made me wonder why we don’t try and buy Grealish, have them both and then say who damn well cares as they are both pretty damn good!

I thought that too. We could do with the added depth for next season and would love to see how the media would cope (fall apart) 

Guest An Sionnach

Don't forget you nervous types , we have VARDY and they have ----------?

Edited by An Sionnach

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

We should go all out and get Grealish lol 

I don't like him but hes a top player. If they get relegated he'll end up at Liverpool, United or Chelsea. Did make me laugh though when they say who should United sign, Grealish or Madders and they say both! How much money have United got to spend? Would be close to £200m for both Madders and Grealish and that's before they have sorted their defence, cdm and striker. United could spend £500m and still be way off winning the title! 

• Like 2

Just now, Fox in the North said:

I thought that too. We could do with the added depth for next season and would love to see how the media would cope (fall apart) 

We would suddenly be officially MASSIVE. Not a great fan of some of his theatrics but sure we could straighten that out and it would certainly put pressure on Madders to show where he thinks his future will be best served. Gerrimin.