Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

5th round draw

Why would anyone want an FA Cup game away. I know some like to go to away grounds. But surely it’s about home advantage and easiest possible draw to get as far as we can in this competition. Away games are more often then not hard going and rather Shrewsbury down here then Sheffield Wednesday away 

Edited by Lesterlad

37 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Want easy tie at home, have a feeling we'll draw WBA away!

I mean I’ll take that just to see Vardy getting on the scoresheet and running towards his favourite corner giving it the big’un lol 

14 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Why would anyone want an FA Cup game away. I know some like to go to away grounds. But surely it’s about home advantage and easiest possible draw to get as far as we can in this competition. Away games are more often then not hard going and rather Shrewsbury down here then Sheffield Wednesday away 

12 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

As it’s midweek, home tie and for continued progression, weakest possible opponent 

12 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Don't overcomplicate things.  The weaker the better, preferably at home.

12 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

@Deeg67 keeps things simple, no need for a big long thread. Home game, weakest possible opponent. Be like Deeg67!

2 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Want easy tie at home, have a feeling we'll draw WBA away!

It’s not complicated 

we assuming want to go as far as possible,  this is a midweek game at a busy time of the season .... the easier the better and no travelling for the squad either .....

there are some who would prefer to tick a ground off their list rather than make the quarters ..... that’s fair enough .......

2 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

A weak side that hopefully has their sights set on promotion and will put out their team B.

Not that i dont think we can't beat anybody on our day but it would be nice to rest key players and maybe see the odd U23 in the team. 

A weak side trying to get promoted?