Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

5th round draw

Assuming the favourites win the remaining ties, we’ll have a 40% chance of being drawn against lower tier opposition. The odds may of course improve. At quarterfinal stage I don’t think you can grumble about any draw, but for the 5th round, any non-PL side would do nicely, home or away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

We play this midweek after the Carabao Cup Final if we get through against Villa.

As usual i would prefer the weakest team left in the competition at home. It would be wonderful if we're plain sailing in the league with a Carabao Cup win behind us and then in the position to rotate players in the league to go all out for the FA Cup. 

Agree entirely, although this is tempting fate. The thing is that Rodgers clearly wants to win everything, which is fine by us, after years of having managers who didn't give a flying one about any of the cups.

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

We play this midweek after the Carabao Cup Final if we get through against Villa.

As usual i would prefer the weakest team left in the competition at home. It would be wonderful if we're plain sailing in the league with a Carabao Cup win behind us and then in the position to rotate players in the league to go all out for the FA Cup. 

you must be dreaming, you must be dreaming... 

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

There was an official "winter break"?

When was that supposed to be?

Feb. If you check the fixtures all teams get 2 weeks free. Theres a weekend with only 5 games in the premier league on consecutive weeks.

Meaning you either play on the weekend of the 8th then not again until the 22nd or play on the 1st and not again until the 15th

We play norwich or the cup final then don't play until we meet wolves we actually end up hard done too because our game at wolves is the friday. Fine if we play Norwich we get our 2 weeks. If we make the cup final our break is shorter than everyone else.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Wednesday away

2 hours ago, Claudiofox said:

Aren't they weekend games ?

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Nope due to the so called winter break the games are midweek after the league cup final.

Unless I am giving @Claudiofox more credit than due, I believe his comment was meant to be humorous.. lol

>

Edited by NaijaFox

57 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Don't forget they play home games at Birmingham

Yes I know but that means a fair few would be getting on at nuneaton based on how many got off there after todays game. Bumped into a few on our way back from london at the station.