Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

12 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Whoever we buy up top/out wide I really hope we get someone with a bit of physicality who can head the ball.

The amount of times we put a ball into the box (or choose not to from good positions) and the only player in there is Vards or Nacho it drives me up the wall.

With Ndidi out, our only real aerial presence are our CBs. We need that bit of physicality at the top end of the pitch.

This Fenerbache striker we continually get linked with looks to be very strong in the air.

21 minutes ago, Gillies Apprentice said:

I think we have an unallocated space in our squad ,so could still sign a free agent 

Any such player would have to have been without a club prior to the 31st January though

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
28 minutes ago, murphy said:

We could bring back Slimani?

..Or Ghez...

Nah,  Nevermind.

Old Slim is living it up with the Monte Carlo billionaires on his 6million a year so why would he want to come back.

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Old Slim is living it up with the Monte Carlo billionaires on his 6 million a year so why would he want to come back.

He is just waiting for Jewry Wall to reopen...

4 hours ago, Onions said:

Daniel Sturridge free Agent after being released from Trabzonspor. 

Played immense under Rodgers back in the days, 35 goals 47 games over 3 seasons. Rodgers clearly knows the lad.

Worth a punt?

You know that sound on the old game show family fortunes when they got a wrong answer, that one is applicable here.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I watched AZ vs Ajax last night (sad I know) Idrissi was superb, Stengs efficient but not quite as lethal as I've seen him before and Boadu will be a very good striker. I want all 3 in by the start of the Euros please.

Idrissi's finish for the second was delightful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Onions said:

Played immense under Rodgers back in the days, 35 goals 47 games over 3 seasons. Rodgers clearly knows the lad.

Worth a punt?

Thankfully when there's thousands of pounds of club's money at stake, like businessmen, they don't take punts.

5 hours ago, Onions said:

Worth a punt?

cant play till the summer 

not for us although there are loanees who were crap at west brom and have gone onto better things ……..

40 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Idrissi's finish for the second was delightful.

Looks a class player, his goals and assists have now exceeded Stengs by a distance. I do think our squad has a lack of left footed players though and would hope if we only bring 1 new winger in that it's a left footed winger.

• Like 4

Guest An Sionnach
6 minutes ago, leicesterforever said:

I’d like to see Idrissa from AZ and Benrahma in the Summer that would be amazing 

If Idrissi is the man , and he looks good , we should be tapping him up now before the usual suspects get in first . He will not be cheap either , think 40 million.

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Looks a class player, his goals and assists have now exceeded Stengs by a distance. I do think our squad has a lack of left footed players though and would hope if we only bring 1 new winger in that it's a left footed winger.

Stengs can play as a CAM too which would maybe for a great forward line..... mouthwatering. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shailen said:

Lallana still looks like a class player. I'll be happy to get him on a free even with his injury record. 

Still has very quick feet which would be an asset. Move Albrighton on for £3m and that would cover Lallana's signing on fee maybe? 

• Like 1