Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Saw a link for Morgan Sanson, but cannot find it again :@

Probably rubbish 

Think he will get linked with everyone as Marseille have no money. Thauvin is close to coming back and has 1 year left on his contract in the summer, may be another option for the left sided right winger. 

Edit: thauvin is back on the bench tonight 

Edited by North Leeds Fox

5 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Is Willian a realistic option as he has rejected a contract from Chelsea?

Wants 3 years, perhaps too much of an outlay on somebody who'll be 34 be the end of that deal. Would be a free agent however.

Sale of Albrighton at around £4mil could at least subsidise his signing on fee and wages in some part. Similar age and would certainly be more productive. 

Great player but never going to sign. 

20 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Linked with Alex Telles from Porto again £40 million up against Everton, surely the sale of either Chilwell or Digne would come first before any team move for him.

Chelsea have been linked with him as well. If Chelsea still want Chilwell and he wants to leave then selling Chilwell for £50-60m if we could get it, and signing Telles for £40m would be good business. Chilwell is quite a bit younger than Telles but hes really not had a good season and I wouldn't be against selling him if we got a decent price. 

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Ryan Fraser on a free, but his wage demand is stupidly high, that it has West Ham written all over it. Still better than anything we have. 

He's wages are higher because he's a free transfer though. As long as it isn't ridiculous like 120k + then we should at least try and get him in. He's probably a 25 million pound player who is a realistic target. Even if we only keep him for a couple of years before selling, we'll make profit.

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
54 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Which bigger forward are we gonna sign then? Mitrovic wouldn’t be a bad shout for when we need someone to hold the ball up or someone to head in one of those crosses. 

I've heard that George Hirst is not bad , oh wait a minute he already plays for us. It is the need for someone who can hold off defenders to give room for our smaller attackers rather than heading ability that I think is important , If Giroud was six years younger he would be ideal.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Which bigger forward are we gonna sign then? Mitrovic wouldn’t be a bad shout for when we need someone to hold the ball up or someone to head in one of those crosses. 

That Silimani bloke is doing alright.

Infact proving to be one of the best strikers in europe.

Also there isnt many people much bigger than him

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

He won't ever come back here, his attitude stinks and I don't think he's liked by many at the club. He'll be loaned out again or sold in the summer.

Guest An Sionnach
11 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

The lad is a beast .

Heskey with a brain , might cost an arm and a leg though.

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Proving to be one of the best strikers in Europe? What on Earth are you talking about 

Guest An Sionnach
2 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Sure... Heskey didn't have a brain. Ask any striker who played along side him.

He did a good job as a minder for Owen tbf.

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He won't ever come back here, his attitude stinks and I don't think he's liked by many at the club. He'll be loaned out again or sold in the summer.

Hopefully a Sale.

He's holding up our recruitment as he's a big Wedge on the Payroll as is Silva. they both need to go.

3 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Hopefully a Sale.

He's holding up our recruitment as he's a big Wedge on the Payroll as is Silva. they both need to go.

But they don’t have to and even if they do go, we will end up paying up a large part of what we owe them on their contacts either in a lump sum or in the form of receiving a low fee on their sale (more likely)  ......

Guest An Sionnach
37 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

????????? possibly the most bizarre comment of the year

Sorry , too many metaphors.

20 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Would anyone want Cantwell here? Linked with us although more heavily linked with other clubs. 

I like him, I think he would fit in well. The fact he did keepy uppys before his penalty at spurs won me over too. The kid has balls! 😂 He knows madders too from Norwich so could come to us? Agent Madders on the case!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1