80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

I saw him on the weekend. Brentford are one of the most attractive teams I have played this season and this lad scored two cracking goals.

I trust our scouting network, and there are genuine bargains to be found in the championship. My only concern would be if he needs a bedding in period - we can't squander this squad - we should be aiming for top six finish + a good run in the Champions League

52 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I saw him on the weekend. Brentford are one of the most attractive teams I have played this season and this lad scored two cracking goals.

I trust our scouting network, and there are genuine bargains to be found in the championship. My only concern would be if he needs a bedding in period - we can't squander this squad - we should be aiming for top six finish + a good run in the Champions League

Have no problem throwing 15 to 20 mil at this guy as long as it doesn't come out of 30 to 50+mil. for a proven attacking player/winger.

Look forward to watching Jarrod Bowen for the rest of the season to see how he does. Like you said we can't squander this squad on a prolonged bedding in period.

Top 4 or bust next season we have to stay in the Champions League. Have to keep the big money flowing and rebuild/replenish the squad with High quality players to replace

those who leave or are sold on. If we don't make Top 4 consistently it going to feel like we're going backwards.

We don't have the squad to compete on every front playing at the level we are now. Top 6 is not good enough anymore :ph34r:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tanya said:

*Scored 3 cracking goals*

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He was really saying something when he said he’d be interested in joining us, I heard a rumour that he’s quite a shy boy though, it’ll be a cruel summer if we fail to sign him.

Think that Robert de Niro is waiting if we don't sign him.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tanya said:

Which position do you play?