Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

I saw him on the weekend. Brentford are one of the most attractive teams I have played this season and this lad scored two cracking goals.

I trust our scouting network, and there are genuine bargains to be found in the championship. My only concern would be if he needs a bedding in period - we can't squander this squad - we should be aiming for top six finish + a good run in the Champions League

52 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I saw him on the weekend. Brentford are one of the most attractive teams I have played this season and this lad scored two cracking goals.

I trust our scouting network, and there are genuine bargains to be found in the championship. My only concern would be if he needs a bedding in period - we can't squander this squad - we should be aiming for top six finish + a good run in the Champions League

Have no problem throwing 15 to 20 mil at this guy as long as it doesn't come out of 30 to 50+mil. for a proven attacking player/winger.

Look forward to watching Jarrod Bowen for the rest of the season to see how he does. Like you said we can't squander this squad on a prolonged bedding in period.

Top 4 or bust next season we have to stay in the Champions League. Have to keep the big money flowing and rebuild/replenish the squad with High quality players to replace

those who leave or are sold on. If we don't make Top 4 consistently it going to feel like we're going backwards.

We don't have the squad to compete on every front playing at the level we are now. Top 6 is not good enough anymore :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tanya said:

*Scored 3 cracking goals*

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He was really saying something when he said he’d be interested in joining us, I heard a rumour that he’s quite a shy boy though, it’ll be a cruel summer if we fail to sign him.

Think that Robert de Niro is waiting if we don't sign him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tanya said:

Which position do you play?

Yes. I could see this. Reminds me of Maddison. We could always use more of those :worship: Lots of matches next year. 60+

............and he doesn't fall down.

Edited by SO1