Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. just watched the obligatory YouTube video!! 

Looks composed on the ball, no real impact in the last third meaning no end product. 

Love his tackling, going to ground absolutely beautiful to watch and it was always a Benkovic trade mark move. 

I really could watch him slide tackle all night. 

He’s been a bombscsre this season by diving in and going to ground too easily.

14 hours ago, sylofox said:

Anyone else starting to think transfers from different countries may get stopped this year?

Not sure about “stopped” by authorities.  But big transfers require in-person scouting and confirmation by senior figures before the deal can be sealed.  That is not going to be possible in  the near future.  Right as clubs reach that point in their recruitment.

Look for greatly increased interest/value in PL-proven players in this summer’s window. Guys from foreign leagues will be seen as punts because their dossiers will be incomplete.

This could really put increased pressure on our squad.  While also inflating prices domestically, and reducing them elsewhere.

As there will be nothing else much to talk about for a good while :

Diaby.        Schick

Kamara.     Sosa

Disasi.        Ait Nouri

Prijovic       Caci 

Martin.        Benrahma

Grimaldo.    Mings 

Jovic.          Gakpo 

Diangana.    Santamaria 

In no particular order 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Diaby.        Schick

Kamara.     Sosa

Disasi.        Ait Nouri

Prijovic       Caci 

Martin.        Benrahma

Grimaldo.    Mings 

Jovic.          Gakpo 

Diangana.    Santamaria 

In no particular order 

Mings lollollol Piss off congerton

On 12/03/2020 at 12:00, sylofox said:

Anyone else starting to think transfers from different countries may get stopped this year?

Footballers move to live in a country... just quarantine them b4 joining the squad. Like that chap manure just bought.

Its people travelling arround from conferences in far east to skiing in france... the pub and yoga in brighton..that are problematic 

Edited by foxinsocks

1 hour ago, ramadaone said:

Diaby.        Schick

Kamara.     Sosa

Disasi.        Ait Nouri

Prijovic       Caci 

Martin.        Benrahma

Grimaldo.    Mings 

Jovic.          Gakpo 

Diangana.    Santamaria 

In no particular order 

Surely Congers hasn’t left his list in the toilet again ........

On 13/03/2020 at 21:49, foxinsocks said:

Footballers move to live in a country... just quarantine them b4 joining the squad. Like that chap manure just bought.

Its people travelling arround from conferences in far east to skiing in france... the pub and yoga in brighton..that are problematic 

I'm thinking more about countries being on lock down. Then the knock on effect on prices for players from the uk.

10 hours ago, Iran said:

Benrahma, Grealish, and Demiral.

(In this particular order.)

Still need speed and more goals. Benrahma is a Maddison like purchase for me  Similar money and skill set. Love watching Benrahma as I been following closely before the break. His buddies M & W are pretty awesome as well. Can't say enough good things about Brentfords attack. Maybe we should be looking at their scouts.

Edited by SO1

I still rate Chillwell - I think we look a better team with him in it (albeit Justin looks like a real talent) but it would be mad to knock back $75 million. That's crazy money.

I have just read elsewhere we will be holding out for a Macguire-esque fee. Which..I mean...if clubs are daft enough to pay it....

Edited by Tanya
  • Like 1

I doubt any club is seriously looking into transfer at the mo. There's still the possibility we could be shafted by the big boys and either told the season is void and no CL for us or we do get CL "next season" and have to work out when that is.

The Barcelonas of this world can afford to just keep on as close to normal as they can but we still have no idea what happens to us