Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Bukayo Sako linked, 12 months left on deal; i think he'd be a great signing.

What a signing he will be. Statement of intent right there. About time clubs stopped trying to poach our best players and we go after some of the most promising ones in the league. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

He looks quality mate, no surprise the likes of Man City and Liverpool have been linked. Might be keen to go somewhere that could perhaps offer more game time though potentially. 

If I was him, I'd be thinking I could start at Man Utd or Arsenal right now, for example. Or that I could get a full season of starts at Brighton (if they aren't relegated). It would be nice if he could sign for us though...

25 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Anyone else think 20/21 will be the final season for Wes? Probably why we're looking at CBs. Plus Evans is 32 as well.

I thought it would be this season to be honest. Especially with this huge gap in training - it will be harder for him at his age to get back his match fitness. 

Just now, rachhere said:

I thought it would be this season to be honest. Especially with this huge gap in training - it will be harder for him at his age to get back his match fitness. 

Personally think we'll keep him around in the squad for another season, cups and European experience. Can't see him playing past 20/21 though.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I doubt Philips would leave Leeds to sit on a PL bench ......  

he will get a start at plenty of clubs 

Choudhury to Leeds, Phillips in to come and play CL football if it ever exists again? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Choudhury to Leeds, Phillips in to come and play CL football if it ever exists again? 

Phillips coming to Leicester would be quality, even if that was just purely to wind up the Leeds fans. He does seem decent too though. 

On 29/04/2020 at 00:48, lcfc sheff said:

Bukayo Sako linked, 12 months left on deal; i think he'd be a great signing.

It would be incredible if we signed him, for multiple reasons;

1. It shows everyone that Arsenal are firmly an aspiring club right now and nothing special, their days of relevance are firmly behind then and they really have to work to get back: Leicester City just poached their second best youth talent

2. He is very good, and very young

3. He would be the perfect depth option for a season with CL football (assuming we got CL, which I'd hope for) as he is great as a winger and left-back - he would give Chilwell a lot of competition as well.

• Like 1

More rumours about Pereira, today. Even if we qualify for the champions league, I'd class every transfer window that passed without him leaving as a win. There's very few teams he wouldn't improve. 

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd be keeping hold of Choudhury if we plan to consistently qualify for Europe, as he's a homegrown player from the club.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

I'd be keeping hold of Choudhury if we plan to consistently qualify for Europe, as he's a homegrown player from the club.

That's true, although does the homegrown quota make any difference if they came through the academy with us or just from an English academy?