Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

I'd rather have Florists than Leeds

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Just thinking about the new grounds to get in to :D

I've never done Bristol City.

Never done either and would be decent days out :D

Admittedly would like to visit Elland road and Craven Cottage (missed that as they moved it midweek), but the Hawthorns still is one of the best away trips I've had with the 3-2 win on the great escape 

London away days are good - especially Fulham in the summer - but as somebody on here said a few weeks ago, do we really need more London clubs in the Premier? I actually wouldn't mind Forest coming up as much as I hate them. Would be a derby, and it would be good to have two E Midlands and two W Midlands teams in the top division. I can take or leave Leeds really. If they come up great, they're a big club with a great atmosphere. If they implode, it'll also be fun to watch. 

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

Bristol City ( nice city ), West Brom/Forest ( nice to have another Midlands club ) & Preston ( enjoy a bit of northern hospitality, and it's cheaper than London ! )

Bristol has this myth about it being one of the nicest cities in Britain:

More than 10,000 domestic violence and abuse incidents and an estimated 6,200 sexual assaults took place in Bristol last year, a report reveals.

As for football promotions, I wouldn't want Leeds or Fulham as they used to have some of the scummiest thugs in football supporting them. I'd prefer they paid for that for the next 50 years. So of the top teams I'd go for West Brom, Trees and Brentford.

Don't want Brentford or Fulham coming up we've already got enough in the top flight. Leeds not really the longer away from the premier league the better. West Brom I'm not keen on but Leicester always get three points at The Hawthorns so yeah why not, Forest yeah they've been out the top fight for a long time now deserve there chance I think, plus it would be good to have the East Midlands Derby back in premier league. Coming up via the play offs I'd like to say Bristol City though they lost on Friday... mainly cause we don't exactly have an west country team in premier league.

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone who calls them 'Florists' deserves absolutely no say in football and their opinions on football are null and void.

Same for the likes that say 'Direby, Chaventry, Manure' etc...

as long as wet spam is still ok

Happy to see Forest rot in the lower leagues for many more years and get even more frustrated and jealous of our success.

Would love to have Leeds back in the top flight at the expense of some tinpot club like Bournemouth 

• Like 2

Am I the only one who really doesn't miss the FWord and the sheep? I'd happily see them rot in the championship for years to come.

As for who I'd like to see come up, I do like a trip to the hawthorns, ground wise, Not done Bristol City and Brentford moving means the chance of 2 new grounds.

Wouldn't mind seeing Preston either, it's been a while since I did deepdale and it would be nice to see them in the PL although I think it maybe very short lived.

• Like 4

I live in north Nottinghamshire.  I actually live closer to Doncaster than I do Nottingham.  There's a few Mansfield fans, but it's mostly Forest fans banging on about the past

There's only 3 of us at work & one of them supports Forest.  It would be nice if he was to talk about football & for it to be even slightly interesting for a change.

The recent transfer window was unbearable.  He'd reel off all these names they were rumoured to be interested in & I'd just just say "never heard of him & probably shit anyway".  He'd ask how I knew they were shit if I'd never heard of them?  "No offence mate, but if he was decent - he wouldn't be going to Forest".

Their owner is a right dodgy fvcker as well

Hoping Forest bottle automatics last day then get to the play off final and bottle that as well. 

At the end of the day even if they get promoted they’ll just do the same boring “not bothered” routine when they play us, especially if they lose, as others have said I’d rather be the dominant East Midlands team.

Cloughee was the main reason why Forest were a success, soon as he left the club just totally collapsed and never been the same since. Even if before he turned up they were nothing special. Not doubt if Clough hadn't have been sacked at Derby he won have go on to won the european cup with them. Another scary thought is Clough and Taylor nearly joined Coventry just before they joined Forest but the talks broke down. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Happy to see Forest rot in the lower leagues for many more years and get even more frustrated and jealous of our success.

Would love to have Leeds back in the top flight at the expense of some tinpot club like Bournemouth 

listen

this is the right answer 

cheers

alaw