Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Man City Pre Match

Not confident for this. Liverpool and Man City severely outclassed us in all games, and that's when we've been more on form. I half wonder if the battering we took from those 2 is what killed our confidence - we haven't looked the same since.

I would bite your hand off for a draw here. A half decent result would do us the world of good.

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Rodgers seems to have gone off Praet for whatever reason - or he's too worried about ruffling any feathers to bench certain players.  But no Praet for this matchup would be a real head-scratcher.

Probably as he's ineffective, 4/6 league losses have came in his few starts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Not confident for this. Liverpool and Man City severely outclassed us in all games, and that's when we've been more on form. I half wonder if the battering we took from those 2 is what killed our confidence - we haven't looked the same since.

I would bite your hand off for a draw here. A half decent result would do us the world of good.

.. we had been pretty poor before we played them!! 

Not sure what has happened but we are well off the pace and Rodgers needs to get into a few players faces. 

Get it done!!! 

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Must win at home to Man City when we are 3rd? 

Why not? Winners push themselves, I have a feeling they are beginning to believe their own press last couple months. I want to see how good we are, let's get a landmark win. We are third. 

Guest An Sionnach
3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Like anyone needs an excuse

Wolves don't think they are that good really , we should be very competitive in this one.