Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

So... Would you welcome Mahrez back?

Mardy Mahrez  

467 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome Mahrez back?

34 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

What I find really ironic is what if the £60 million pounds man city spent on mahrez is the money that took them over the limits of FFP and mahrez joining them to play champions league football and they are now banned (hopefully)

I read that it was the signing of that Swansea striker for 30m wilfred Bony 

4 hours ago, Fox85 said:

A) 1st stutter 

B)If they lose the appeal then they will be out for 3 or 4 seasons....

D) so many said never gonna happen to us winning the league.

E) I'm assuming you have a stutter???

But just incase you dont. They also said vardy would Never break the consecutive goals record.

Never is a word what people use when it in reality there is a high possibility.

Its really not a high possibility at all is it, there’s next to no chance of it happening.

If he were to leave City, which in itself is a big if. you’d imagine he’d go to a traditionally big European club not back here. He has made it pretty clear he’s got no faith in us mounting European place and trophy challenges consistently.

But yes if it was on the table and he wanted it  take him back in a heart beat, you’d be an utter fool not to.

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Its really not a high possibility at all is it, there’s next to no chance of it happening.

If he were to leave City, which in itself is a big if. you’d imagine he’d go to a traditionally big European club not back here. He has made it pretty clear he’s got no faith in us mounting European place and trophy challenges consistently.

But yes if it was on the table and he wanted it  take him back in a heart beat, you’d be an utter fool not to.

That’s fair enough, would just struggle to see a situation where he would ever want too, but sure if he would and gave his all, then sure, yes please, where do I sign.

Still the best most technical and skilful player I’ve ever seen play for us so the answer is yes! We all make mistakes and ill judged decisions! Would he work with Ricardo I don’t know? Would be a technically amazing right side though! 

Having said that there’s no way he’s coming back here.

2 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Still the best most technical and skilful player I’ve ever seen play for us so the answer is yes! We all make mistakes and ill judged decisions! Would he work with Ricardo I don’t know? Would be a technically amazing right side though! 

Having said that there’s no way he’s coming back here.

I don't see it happening, But it would be amazing to see him and Ricardo play together. Can you imagine the havoc they would both do to any defender or defense.

• Like 1