Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Players you'd never want to see in a City shirt

18 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Some of the names on here lol Mane, Suarez, Diego Costa lol

We could play those three alone and win everything .

I'm assuming people don't want them due to personality, egos, or for whatever other reasons other than pure talent.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Good list but I disagree on Diego Costa. He'd be an absolute beast here

But he is the worst kind of arsehole. He will use his strength to bully opposition players and employ every dirty tactic in the book to get one over on the opposition. Which is fine, but as soon as anyone does anything like that to him he is rolling around demand bookings and generally just acting the ****.

If you think of Huth, he would grapple and pull hair and employ plenty of the dark arts but he can take it if gets any back. Look back at the Fellani incident he barely reacts to being elbowed in the chops it's only when Fellani pokes him in the eye he reacts. You can either be a hard man or a whiner like Zaha or Grealish, but you can't be both.

Diego Costa, Sergio Ramos and Pepe are 3 I just couldn't support in a Leicester shirt.

• Like 2

I used to cringe every time i saw Stig Tofting on the pitch. he was only ever interested  in crocking players and fighting.

So glad we never signed him.

He took up boxing when he retired and joined the Danish equivalent of the Hell’s Angels.

David Batty was twice the player as him but half as good at tackling.

17 hours ago, Claridge said:

And maddison😙minus the fight

In all fairness Maddison going down soft irritates me just as much. Especially if we are on the counter and he could have kept the ball moving. 

16 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Attitude as in diving? He hasn't got an "attitude", he does a lot of good things off the pitch. The only thing I don't like about Grealish is how he expects every touch on his to be a free kick but I'd love him here. Direct, runs at players, carries the ball, the weight of his passing is superb... Arrogance isn't a bad thing as long as you can back it up.

He has got an attitude, forever shouting at opposition players and getting at the referees. In our semi final against them, he spent most of the game in the refs ear. He has a dirty style of play and gets away with it, other players do similar and don't, why is it different?

Can't stand him.

41 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Jesse Fvcking Lingard.

Edit: Aware that he already has; but let's face it, wasn't exactly a memorable spell was it?

Heard him talk about his time here before. Obviously had no confidence. And he lived by himself, stuck in a hotel, and got homesick.

Here is the quote:

“They don’t see you living out of a Marriott in Leicester, eating room service for dinner every night, missing your family, doubting yourself, wondering if it’s ever gonna happen for you.

“We've all got different paths in this game. There’s so many things you don’t see.

"You know what’s so crazy to me? I was sat in that Marriott back in 2012, eating my room service chips, and I was barely getting a run out for Leicester, and in that same dressing room you had Jamie Vardy and Harry Kane, and they were going through the same struggles.

“We were all just trying to get a game in the Championship. Six years later, we’re all walking out for the World Cup semifinal, representing England. How do you explain that?”

Sounds like he struggled but admits it. A bit like Vardy. Hard to judge on that imo.

Edited by Fox92

6 hours ago, SystonFox said:

@Fox92 he’s still shit though. Was then and is now. Makes matters worse he’s on 100k a week for basically doing handshakes

I don't disagree man I just feel it's hard to judge him time here with all that going on.

You just know he'll go to the World Cup over Maddison and Grealish though lol