Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Players you'd never want to see in a City shirt

7 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

You may be right and he's definitely a wind up but I honestly don't think I'd dislike him. His zero to hero story earns him a certain level of respect 

Yeah i think even in his most shithousery of wind ups, there's still a begrudging admiration from opposing fans. They'd do anything to have a player like that in their lifetimes. 

Like a couple of others have mentioned, most football fans have very flakey morals. A few goals, a few puff-piece interviews about how good it is to be here and you'll be defending their diving and behaviour to other supporters with vigour.

This is basically "name the footballers you don't like" thread, in essence. 

Not sure any of us get to object to players signing who are arseholes if we've ever clapped Danny Simpson playing for Leicester. 

Guy literally had to be dragged off his misses choking her out on the floor. If someone did that to any of your sisters, mothers or daughters you'd want him ****ing dead. 

Only players I wouldn't want here are those with the wrong attitude tbh, regardless of how good they are. Wouldn't want guys like Pogba or Alexis Sanchez within a thousand miles of the club, I can't think of many teams in history that have been succesful whilst full of unprofessional, selfish, narcissistic loners. 

Or actually, for that matter, piss weak, spineless, serial losers like Ozil. 

• Like 1

Delle Alli is about number 1 for me. Hate the little ****.

Wouldn't want huge ego players a la Pogba or Payet because despite what they bring on the pitch, their selfish attitude is bad for team togetherness and ultimately weakens a team. Plus half the time they don't live up to the hype anyway.

12 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Grealish.  Arrogant and argumentative. Can't stand his attitude. Hacks and dives throughout games and yet tries to start a fight when one of our players went down softly. Hate him. Alli in a similar mould. 

And maddison😙minus the fight

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Messi said:

Imagine the absolute shithousery than him and Vardy up top together would provide 😂! Would be brilliant to watch. 

Yep, a front two of Costa and Vardy - and I would suggest Diego Simeone as our manager.

Seriously, would love to see Simeone managing a team in England. Maybe at West Ham (playing the West Ham way)  :jump:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Grealish.  Arrogant and argumentative. Can't stand his attitude. Hacks and dives throughout games and yet tries to start a fight when one of our players went down softly. Hate him. Alli in a similar mould. 

Attitude as in diving? He hasn't got an "attitude", he does a lot of good things off the pitch. The only thing I don't like about Grealish is how he expects every touch on his to be a free kick but I'd love him here. Direct, runs at players, carries the ball, the weight of his passing is superb... Arrogance isn't a bad thing as long as you can back it up.

• Like 1