Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

5 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

Immature moron and thick.....and you have never met me.....comments made with absolutely no idea about who you are talking to....have a nice day TJB, I will.

lol

Thank you though, i’m sure you will have a cracking day mate, because I’ve just nominated you for supporter of the year because you went to the Man City game! :scarf:

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I would start Vardy and Barnes , if they haven't done the business by 60 mins. hook them and bring on Iheanacho and Perez . Pep is quite prepared to rotate his strike force we should do the same.

Vardy & Iheanacho looked good for the first 45.

Vardy & Barnes didn't for the second 45.

Why would you go with two different pairings but at no point try Vardy & Iheanacho.

Guest An Sionnach
17 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Vardy & Iheanacho looked good for the first 45.

Vardy & Barnes didn't for the second 45.

Why would you go with two different pairings but at no point try Vardy & Iheanacho.

Vardy and Barnes can spring the offside trap with their pace , Iheanacho and Perez create space for each other in tight situations .

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Vardy and Barnes can spring the offside trap with their pace , Iheanacho and Perez create space for each other in tight situations .

Vardy & Barnes did very little as a pairing on Saturday.

I could understand changing Vardy & Nacho to Perez and Nacho after 60 minutes, what I don't understand, and you've failed to answer, is why if you want a front two you're not starting with Vardy & Nacho?

Guest An Sionnach
10 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Vardy & Barnes did very little as a pairing on Saturday.

I could understand changing Vardy & Nacho to Perez and Nacho after 60 minutes, what I don't understand, and you've failed to answer, is why if you want a front two you're not starting with Vardy & Nacho?

Well for me Harvey Barnes is a striker , like Vardy he does drift wide but his best channel is closer to the box. Iheanhacho and Perez are much more effective centrally. The latter two have shown that they read each other very well. 

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Well for me Harvey Barnes is a striker , like Vardy he does drift wide but his best channel is closer to the box. Iheanhacho and Perez are much more effective centrally. The latter two have shown that they read each other very well. 

You still haven't explained why you wouldn't start with Vardy & Iheanacho who I thought looked good in the first 45.

I haven't disagreed over whether Perez or Barnes are better as strikers than wide players.

Guest An Sionnach
4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

You still haven't explained why you wouldn't start with Vardy & Iheanacho who I thought looked good in the first 45.

I haven't disagreed over whether Perez or Barnes are better as strikers than wide players.

They are very different in style and over the last couple of years have struggled to form an understanding. Of course occasionally it has worked but not too often. Barnes's style is much closer to Vardy's.

38 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

They are very different in style and over the last couple of years have struggled to form an understanding. Of course occasionally it has worked but not too often. Barnes's style is much closer to Vardy's.

Well Iheanacho has hardly played for the last 12 months.

Aren't you better playing with two strikers with differing styles i.e. the old one big one one small one? A slight simplification I know but Vardy looked a lot better on Saturday in the first half.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

4-1-4-1 if Ndidi is back fit and the usual 4 of Barnes, Tielemans, Maddison and Perez. If Ndidi is still unfit then I would stick with 3-5-2 with the team that started vs Man City but Justin in for Chilwell as i'm bored to tears of him.

How and why is he still getting picked ffs.

Are they afraid if he’s dropped his value will decrease?

It makes no sense that train of thought however, as seeing him play would surely be doing that anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach
20 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Well Iheanacho has hardly played for the last 12 months.

Aren't you better playing with two strikers with differing styles i.e. the old one big one one small one? A slight simplification I know but Vardy looked a lot better on Saturday in the first half.

I thought Vardy and Barnes threatened Chelsea when they pushed up . Iheanacho and Perez cause more problems when teams sit back. Norwich will probably push up so Vardy and Barnes could be dangerous.