Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

Bottom of the League...surely this is a team we can confidently face without Ndidi?

I know we ballsed it up at the KP, but I reckon this should be 3 points.

I'm in the Iheanacho starting camp right now, I think he's there.

It does create so many line up options when he does start though, so it's not such a simple decision.

He's never really lit up the lone striker role, so that means Vardy can't be dropped for him alone.

This then has to be worked from front to back.

Vardy Iheanacho

Maddison

Chilwell Tielemans Choudhury Ricardo

Fuchs Soyuncu Evans

Schmeichel 

Strong case for Praet to remain over Choudhury and even over Tielemans, I just think a clatterer growling in the space in front of defence could help stability. 

Apart from Perez and Ndidi, I think that was about the set up for the Newcastle away game and it worked out well.

• Like 1

If it wasn't Norwich, I'd be tempted to leave Maddison out. 

Front 4 of Perez, Iheanacho, Vardy and Barnes. Need to try something different as going forward it hasn't happened for weeks. If Ndidi is still out I'd go with Praet and Tielemans again.

If we put them under pressure then I don't think there defence is good enough. They are getting desperate and need wins so should play right into our hands.

Craig Pawson ref. 

Graham Scott on VAR. 

Jarred Gillett 4th official. He's not even English and he's probably one of my favourite officials in the game right now. I look forward to when he actually referees PL games (not sure he's done any so far?). 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Craig Pawson ref. 

Graham Scott on VAR. 

Jarred Gillett 4th official. He's not even English and he's probably one of my favourite officials in the game right now. I look forward to when he actually referees PL games (not sure he's done any so far?). 

Did you see the video of when he was mic'd up in the A-League and was very clear with all his reasoning? I genuinely think fans would have more respect for the onfield referee if they could hear the discussion and rationale.

2 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Same team as Man City but swapping Barnes with Chillwell. Give Barnes the freedom of that left hand side with Fuchs shuffling out on the cover. 

See, I really want to see how Justin would get on in that wing back role. I know he's primarily played against sides in lower divisions, but in only five full appearances and two subs he's scored one goal and had two assists. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Did you see the video of when he was mic'd up in the A-League and was very clear with all his reasoning? I genuinely think fans would have more respect for the onfield referee if they could hear the discussion and rationale.

Yep. It was his last game but still acted professionally. 

Enjoyed his officiating there even when we couldn't hear him mic'd up but you could tell players respected him anyway. 

On 25/02/2020 at 11:23, Ric Flair said:

It's high time Maddison got his finger out, his goals and assists in 2020 has been pitiful.

Wouldn’t say pitiful would have liked to see him stay on his feet a bit longer stop his Hollywood shots that go nearly as high as Vardy’s penalty v Everton last game of the Champion winning season !

The lad has amazing potential but he needs to push himself I feel all this Manure talk is taking his mind off the game a bit ?

🦊💙🦊

• Like 1

On 25/02/2020 at 12:25, Haywood_6 said:

Can Rodgers just show them highlights of the 9-0 against Southampton?

That's how good we can be. If we just go out and enjoy it, and show our talent, we should win this comfortably.

Exactly I’m not asking for another 0-9 but that game was such a delight to watch as a Leicester City fan play like that last 11 and who knows we could get 2nd ?

On 25/02/2020 at 13:21, rachhere said:

See, I really want to see how Justin would get on in that wing back role. I know he's primarily played against sides in lower divisions, but in only five full appearances and two subs he's scored one goal and had two assists. 

I’d hope to see Ricardo pushed up to the right wing JJ as wing back with Ricardo coming back to help in defence?

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1625700/rodgers-provides-ndidi-fitness-update

"Wilf Ndidi has been training so we’ll see how he is on Friday,” Rodgers revealed in his pre-match press conference on Wednesday. 

“But if he’s not right for this week we’ll look for next week, which is good news for us. We have to be cautious. We don’t want to lose him again.

“When he came back it was deemed he was fit and he felt good, but he had a slight reaction, so we just wanted to be sure he was right.

Image result for wilfred ndidi

Edited by StriderHiryu

18 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Wouldn’t say pitiful would have liked to see him stay on his feet a bit longer stop his Hollywood shots that go nearly as high as Vardy’s penalty v Everton last game of the Champion winning season !

The lad has amazing potential but he needs to push himself I feel all this Manure talk is taking his mind off the game a bit ?

🦊💙🦊

He has 1 goal and zero assists in 2020, I would class that as pitiful from our main creative force. In fact his output has diminished massively along with the majority of the team since early December.